Job Vacancy Opened at Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation for Application | How to Apply.
The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Oversee Implementation of policies and programmes on power system design;
- Providing technical leadership and guidance on matters pertaining to design of distribution and transmission lines;
- Formulating of power system design standards and ensuring they are adhered to;
- Developing designs for all grid extension projects as per the acceptable standards;
- Verifying and authorising technical reports, designs estimates and drawings;
- Recommending location of proposed distribution networks including primary and secondary feeding substations by preparing description of project works, material schedules and cost estimates;
- Advising the Supplies Chain Management on the required materials as per the approved projects for the year;
- Verifying of wayleaves compensation before approval;
- Coordinating and Compilation and documentation of projects technical reports including Design, Survey, Cartography and Wayleave;
- Liaising with other departments/sections of the Corporation on specific issues;
- Managing human, financial and material resources assigned to the Department;
- Coordinating preparation of budget and ensuring budgetary control for the Department;
- Maintaining a supportive working environment to foster optimum performance;
- Monitoring Departmental performance and initiate necessary interventions;
- Ensuring surveys for all REREC grid, substation and mini-grid sites projects are done as per the acceptable standards;
- Ensuring Cartography services for all grid project are done as per the acceptable standards;
- Ensuring acquisition of wayleaves for all REREC projects; and
- Providing advisory functions to top management on all matters relating to the extension of the grid.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- A minimum period of ten (10) years relevant working experience, four (4) of which must have been in a management role in comparable and relevant position;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in any of the following: Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Energy Management, Business Administration or relevant degree from a recognized institution;
- Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant area;
- Professional qualification;
- Registered with the Engineers Board of Kenya;
- Certificate in management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
(c) Key Competencies and Skills
In addition the candidate should possess the following skills:
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Strategic and innovative thinking;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Negotiation skills; and Team player.
How to Apply
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who had previously applied are encouraged to apply again.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications should be sent to:
So as to reach on/or before 17th December, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!