Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation, (formerly, the Rural Electrification Corporation ) a state corporation established under the Energy Act, 2019, is mandated to enhance provision of electricity in the rural areas of the country as well as develop, manage and promote the use of renewable energy in Kenya. Through its mandate, the Corporation seeks to improve the socio-economic well-being of Kenyans living in rural areas as well as develop cheap alternative sources of energy through the promotion of renewable energy. Since commencing operations in the 2008/09 financial year, the Corporation has endeavored to realize this objective and through its efforts, 70% of all the public facilities have been electrified. Moving forward, the Corporation will put more focus on renewable energy to provide electricity to areas far away from the national grid network.
Applications are invited from professionals who meet ALL the minimum qualifications for the following position;
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail assisting in:-
- Attending registries and/or other government offices for purposes including: filing, registrations, making payments, making applications, fixing dates, perusals and searches, extracting court orders, obtaining consents, obtaining conveyancing demands and certificates;
- Effecting service and delivery of requisite dispatch;
- Preparing and signing affidavits of service;
- Facilitating payment of legal fees;
- Updating contractors/customers/clients and calling for documents which are in their possession where necessary
- Arranging files in the Corporation’s legal registry, and filing documents in the relevant files;
- Retrieving files and documents needed by Legal Counsel; and
- Handling matters expected of a Assistant and or any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Law and Paralegal studies from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Law and Paralegal studies from a recognized institution;
- A minimum period of four (4) years’ relevant work experience;
- Minimum KCSE C- (minus) or its equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who had previously applied are encouraged to apply again.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
So as to reach on/or before 17th December, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!