Taita Taveta Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Taita Taveta Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Taita Taveta Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Taita Taveta Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Taita Taveta recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Taita Taveta jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Taita Taveta Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
- Identify and prioritize public works projects for rehabilitation and new construction
- Design and construction of county offices, markets, health centers, stadiums, social halls, ECD centers, etc
- Design, prepare BOQs, cost estimates and tender documents for proposed building projects
- Oversee construction supervision works, project management and contract administration
- Prepare section budget plan
- Prepare section procurement plan
- Prepare section and project reports – monthly, quarterly and annually
- M&E of annual budget/targets and strategic plan targets
- Staff supervision and performance management
- Training needs assessment and planning
- Corruption detection and control – receive reports, discuss with ECM, investigate and report
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the following Housing Administration, Urban management, Urban/Regional Planning, Valuation and Property management, Architecture. Interior design, Civil/ Electrical/Structural/Mechanical Engineering, Land Economics, Building/Construction/Project management or equivalent qualification from a recognized University in Kenya
- Master’s degree in relevant area will be an added advantage
- Have the relevant Knowledge, Experience and a distinguished career preferably in Building Construction, Architectural Engineering, Quantity Survey or their equivalent for not less than 5 years’
- Attended a management course of not less than Four weeks. A strategic Leadership Development Course will be an added advantage
- Should be registered with relevant professional body such as institute of surveyors of Kenya, Architectural surveyors of Kenya where applicable
- Should demonstrate experience and competence in Public Finance, Budget and Procurement Procedures
- Advanced computer skills (MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access and Engineering Design software
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th December, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Taita Taveta Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!