Bungoma County Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Bungoma County Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Bungoma County Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Bungoma County Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Bungoma County recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Bungoma County jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Bungoma County Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
- Provision of agricultural engineering works, services and mechanization extension
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have a Diploma in a field of Agriculture engineering, mechanical engineering/mechanization/farm power or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Technician Part III certificate in field of Agriculture engineering, Mechanization/Farm Power or any other relevant equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bungoma County Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!