Kisumu County Assembly Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Kisumu County Assembly Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Kisumu County Assembly Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kisumu County Assembly Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Kisumu County Assembly recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kisumu County Assembly jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kisumu County Assembly Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
- Cataloguing, coding and classification of library materials;
- Shelving new and returned books and other information materials;
- Filing information materials and publications;
- Retrieving information from the library for use by clients;
- Collecting documents and archiving /preserving information
- Have a Diploma in any of following disciplines:- Library Science, Information Science or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a Kenya Certificate of secondary Education (KCSE) mean Grade C (plain) with at least a C in Mathematics and either English or Kiswahili;
- Have attended a course in library studies at the Kenya Polytechnic or any other approved institution and awarded a certificate in librarianship;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the concepts and techniques of professional research , with particular emphasis on information;
- Have a certificate in computer applications
How to Apply
All interested applicants MUST obtain and submit the following valid documents;
Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates,
National Identity Card or Passport
Observe Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority; ( KRA),
Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board; (HELB),
Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; (EACC),
Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal investigation Department; (CID);
Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
All applications should clearly be marked to; The Chairman,
County Assembly Service Board, Kisumu County Assembly,
P.O. Box 86 – 40100, Kisumu.
and be hand delivered to the office of the speaker/chairman of the County Assembly Service Board located at the Assembly building Kisumu, so as to reach him not later than Tuesday 10th December 2019 at 5.00pm.
Note: The County Assembly is an equal opportunity Employer; canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kisumu County Assembly Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!