Job Vacancy Opened at KEMRI for Application | How to Apply.
The KEMRI Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
KEMRI Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The KEMRI recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The KEMRI jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of KEMRI Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Must possess a Diploma from a recognized Institution in any of the following fields; –
- Medical Laboratory Technology 2 positions
- Applied Biology 1 position
- Must be registered with KMLTTB
Language: Excellent and proven written and verbal English and Kiswahili.
In addition, the applicants must:
- Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age
- Should have graduated and obtained the relevant final certificate
- Provide a Certificate of good conduct
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
- A person of integrity
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Appointment is for a period of one (1) year non-renewable and is subject to availability of funds.
- A stipend will be paid but successful candidates will cater for their own transport, accommodation and upkeep during this period.
- Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover
- KEMRI/the project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of internship.
How to Apply
Applications should include the following:
Letter of Application indicating the field of study
Current Resume or CV with names and contact information (telephone and e-mail address)
Copies of Certificates and transcripts.
Apply to Deputy Director, CGHR, P.O. BOX 1578, 40100, KISUMU not later than December 9, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the KEMRI Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!