Job Vacancy Opened at PATH for Application | How to Apply.
The PATH Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
PATH Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The PATH recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The PATH jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PATH Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We are seeking a Logistics Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing office storage spaces. Receives, stores and issues equipment, materials and other goods, ensuring proper records of all Receipts and Issues
- Assist in visa application for both local and visiting staff
- Prepare weekly schedule of PATH travelers (incoming and outgoing).
- Manage the PATH Front office functions in the absence of the Receptionist
- Support management of office stationery and supplies
- Ensure staff contact list and the PATH Partner lists are updated regularly and shared with staff
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail including courier services; prepare mail labels for outgoing mail, log in and stamp incoming & outgoing mail appropriately.
- Support booking of taxis, issuing vouchers and ensuring all requests are authorized
- Drive Staff, Consultants and PATH visitors within Nairobi and the country at large.
- Maintain office vehicles in clean and serviceable condition.
- Manage vehicle fuel cards and maintain proper logs of trips made.
- Track vehicles running cost, maintenance monitoring logs.
- Assist with uploading travel invoices in Business World.
- Pay office bills, run office errands, collect and deliver packages/mail to and from the post office.
- Assist with routing internal / external mail and record keeping.
- Assist in photocopying of materials for workshops and training when requested.
- Assist in following up of various applications and payments at the NGO Coordination Bureau and affiliate government offices.
- Co-ordinates monthly and annual returns to N.S.S.F and N.H.I.F.
- Recording program activities in photos and downloading them in respective folders in the server
- Making bank deposits upon request by the Finance office
- Bachelor’ degree in Logistics, Business Administration or related qualification plus 2 years related experience in Logistics or Administration Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is required
- Valid professional driving license and 5 years driving experience with a safe driving record
- Organization, punctuality and good interpersonal skills
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PATH Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!