Sheer Logic Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Sheer Logic Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Sheer Logic Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Sheer Logic Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Sheer Logic recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Sheer Logic jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Sheer Logic Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
The job serves as an administrative assistant in the Client Services Office. The role acts as an intermediary between the organization and its internal clients (offices) by ensuring that information and communication from reaches all and is involved in quality checks of the organizations internal records and process flows.
- Administration – Follow up implementation of authorized processes, tools and data assignments.
- Quality Assurance – Workflows, documentation, management reports and interface with back office
- Coordination – Itinerary of client service office/account managers and inspection client accounts
A role that requires organization and communication skills, basic computer skills, and good time management.
- Provides client support services in timely and accurate manner in person, on email or through telephone means.
- Handles client and Account Manager Escalations and recommend corrective actions promptly including referring issues to the relevant departments.
- Compiles and maintain records on client accounts and submit regular reports on follow up client issues.
- Assist the head of client services in monitoring the attendance and reporting of the account managers to the client sites.
- Conduct performance monitoring of the client accounts, assist in conducting quality assurance, and provide reports on turn- around times.
- Schedule regular client meetings and perform courtesy checks to collect client feedback and strengthen client relationships.
- Screen feedback and requests from clients and liaise with the relevant departments within the organization to provide solutions.
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients and coordinate the logistics of visits to client sites.
- Recommends appropriate interventions to work flows to improve the performance of client accounts.
- Generates periodic management reports and metrics for decision making
- Assist in client onboarding projects and implementation of approved transitional activities for new business.
- Assist in identification and management of project risks including documenting risk and loss exposures for SLMC and clients.
- Developing a knowledge base of customer problems and resolutions and assist in developing a problem-solving matrix.
Compliance and Risk Management
- Promote adherence to labour laws, company policies and observance of best practice compliance.
- Assist in audit of back office processes including quality assurance of client account reports as generated by the account management system.
- Identify and monitor/report staff with risky behaviors and reputational issues.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation before on boarding on payroll.
- Identify and document Risks and loss exposures for SLMC and the clients.
Note: The Job holder may also be assigned such other duties as may become necessary at the discretion of management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Effective turnaround times on issues raised by clients and employees
- Recommendations for Matrix of resolution of client issues
- Timely submission of assigned reports
- Well maintained records of documented monthly meetings at client sites
- Effective schedule planning
- . Execution of work plans within time plans
- Compliance and Risk Management i.e. labor laws, HSE Policies. HR Policies
Extent of Authority:
Over staff: To assign workload and monitor progress.
Financial: Up to authority limits. Proposes controls and implements the units’ budget.
Consultations: The jobholder works under minimum supervision in meeting agreed targets and refers to the Supervisor for advice.
Other Managers: MDs Office, Directors, HRSM, Operations, Talent Sourcing, Finance, Administration
Client Relationship Managers: The Job Holder has no Authority over account managers except on a need basis as may be assigned by the MD or the Head of Client Services
- A diploma or a bachelor’s degree in a business related course with Human Resources training.
• At least 2 years Human Resource professional experience.
• Computer skills – must be proficient with Microsoft Office and project management software, e.g. Microsoft Project.
• Prior administrative or client services experience within a corporate organization may be desired.
• A professional and friendly demeanor.
• Have a keen eye for detail and excellent time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 3rd December 2019 clearly marking – “Client Services Assistant”
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sheer Logic Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!