Job Vacancy Opened at Kenya Medical Research Institute for Application | How to Apply.
The Kenya Medical Research Institute Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kenya Medical Research Institute Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kenya Medical Research Institute recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kenya Medical Research Institute jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kenya Medical Research Institute Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
To ensure that the front office is functioning in an effective and efficient manner
- Maintains cleanliness and order of the front office
- Answers telephone and receives visitors and participants
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and deliveries
- Delivers items to other departments.
- Schedules and reschedules participants
- Maintains visitors book and clinic diary
- Maintains routine clerical records, logs and data and compiles routine reports
- Maintains order and security at the front office by noting incoming and outgoing
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Additional relevant documents
- Good customer service skills
- People skills
- Team player
- Computer knowledge
At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Terms of employment
Employment is a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How to Apply
All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum
Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees
Must include copies of academic and professional
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: [email protected] not later than December 19, 2019
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kenya Medical Research Institute Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!