Job Vacancy Opened at Yetu Sacco for Application | How to Apply.
The Yetu Sacco Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Yetu Sacco Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Yetu Sacco recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Yetu Sacco jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Yetu Sacco Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
HRM Assistant is the behind-the-scenes collaborator and colleague whose main job responsibilities is focused on helping HRM Manager accomplish HRM related tasks.
As the H.R. Assistant you are involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to Yetu SACCO’s human resources division. Beyond administrative tasks in HRM, your works involves and include supporting HR Manager in recruiting, hiring, training new employees, compiling performance reports, developing compensation and benefits information.
- Daily job duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining HRMIS by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring leave and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Record Maintenance
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the CEO
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline. A diploma in HRM is a must.
- Five (5) years of Human Resources Management experience preferred.
- MBA (HRM Option) can be an added advantage
- Membership to HRM professional body also an added advantage
- Be between 30 – 40 years of age.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Yetu Sacco Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!