Job Vacancy Opened at World Resources Institute (WRI) for Application | How to Apply.
The World Resources Institute (WRI) Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
World Resources Institute (WRI) Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The World Resources Institute (WRI) recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The World Resources Institute (WRI) jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of World Resources Institute (WRI) Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade in order to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean.
We are passionate. We value our diversity of interests, skills and backgrounds. We have a flexible work environment. And we share a common goal to catalyze change that will improve the lives of people. Our shared ideals are at the core of our approach. They include: integrity, innovation, urgency, independence and respect.
The foundation of our work is delivering high-quality research, data, maps and analysis to solve the world’s greatest environment and international development challenges, and improve people’s lives. We work with leaders in government, business and civil society to drive ambitious action and create change on the ground. Equally important, we bring together partners to develop breakthrough ideas and scale-up solutions for far-reaching, enduring impact.
Almost one billion people worldwide lack access to affordable, reliable, clean electricity, and 9 out of 10 of them live in sub-Saharan Africa. The World Resources Institute (WRI) is part of a consortium implementing the Africa Clean Energy (ACE) business programme designed to catalyse a market-based approach for private sector delivery of high quality stand-alone solar systems, products and services. Making stand-alone solar systems affordable for poorer people is an important focus for the programme.
WRI is leading the knowledge management objective of the ACE consortium, generating and disseminating knowledge and evidence on the success factors for, and benefits of, private sector delivery of off-grid solar energy across Africa, including the application of learning.
In this role, based in Nairobi, you will work closely with our lead for ACE Knowledge Management. You will be responsible for data collection, primary and secondary research and report writing in specific topics that are identified as our deliverables for this programme.
- Performing desk-based background research for identified topics
- Developing draft questionnaires for conducting interviews
- Making connections and fixing interviews for meeting
- Conducting interviews and transcribing interviews
- Writing and editing report drafts
The indicative list of research topics is:
- Impact on jobs for local assembly
- Two alternate options to consumer finance: MFI or PAYG
- The causes of mobile money take off in Kenya and lessons for other countries
- The methods to support local entrepreneurs
- The methods to involve local financial institutions & facilitate local currency funding
- The methods to create “National solar home system funds”
- 5 years of relevant experience with at least two years in solar/renewable energy finance
- Undergrad degree
- Familiarity with the Pay as you Go and Solar Home System markets
- Good understanding of the financial systems prevalent in Africa.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to leverage networks and fix meetings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to World Resources Institute (WRI) career website on jobs.jobvite.com to apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the World Resources Institute (WRI) Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!