Job Vacancy Opened at Kenton Preparatory School for Application | How to Apply.
The Kenton Preparatory School Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kenton Preparatory School Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kenton Preparatory School recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kenton Preparatory School jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kenton Preparatory School Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Kenton College is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. It is compulsory for all members of staff to familiarize themselves with the following first, among all other relevant policies:
Safeguarding/Child Protection; Staff Code of Conduct; Whistle-blowing; Prevent Duty; Equal Opportunities.
Candidate Skills & Qualities
Working under the guidance and supervision of the Domestic & Catering Manager, the ideal candidate should demonstrate;
- Ability to provide a consistently high level of service to Kenton College students, staff and visitors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with people from different national and cultural backgrounds.
- A customer-orientated approach; courtesy; tact and integrity.
- Superior food and beverage knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Food Safety Act, and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ability to work effectively in a large team.
- Immaculate personal cleanliness and presentation.
- Minimum Certificate in Food and Beverage Management from a recognized institution.
- Minimum three years’ work experience.
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Current certificate of good conduct, NHIF, NSSF, PIN and Kenyan ID.
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate
How to Apply
Please email your CV to [email protected], or deliver to Kenton offices in Kileleshwa, Gichugu Road, P.O Box 25406-00603, Nairobi, to the attention of the HR Manager by Friday, 3rd January, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kenton Preparatory School Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!