Amref Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Amref Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Amref Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Amref Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Amref recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Amref jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Amref Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million.
WHO WE ARE
The Strategic Purchasing Africa Resource Center (SPARC) is a new resource hub aimed at strengthening strategic purchasing capacity in Sub-Saharan Africa by connecting existing regional expertise and matching it with country demand to make better use of resources for health. Our vision is to empower countries with knowledge and practical tools to make access to affordable and quality health care a reality for all. SPARC is creating a network of regional experts who can support the development of practical, home-grown solutions that meet countries’ strategic purchasing needs.
SPARC is hosted by Amref Health Africa and benefits from the organization’s reach across sub-Saharan Africa. This relationship supports SPARC’s commitment to developing strong partnerships across the continent and building expertise in strategic purchasing and brokering support based on country demand. Through these partnerships, SPARC promotes evidence-informed policymaking that leads to better health spending and facilitates learning and sharing of best practices in health purchasing.
SPARC’s approach – key pillars:
- Coaching and mentoring: Build a cadre of regional experts who can work alongside and provide contextualized support to country-led strategic purchasing processes.
- Country engagement: Broker tailored packages of strategic purchasing support to address country needs and demand.
- Knowledge management and joint learning: Build a learning agenda on strategic purchasing and capture and share practical lessons and experiences.
KEY AREA ACTIVITIES
Liaise with donors to identify potential areas of donor support for SPARC activities in FA and to create partnerships that foster effective use of skills and resources.
SPARC is a small team with an ambitious work plan and works in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The ideal candidate is highly-motivated, a fast learner, resourceful, flexible, independent, energetic, with excellent communications skills, cultural sensitivity and experience working with senior leaders.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Advanced degree in public health, Health Economics, Social Sciences or other relevant field.
- At least 7 years’ experience providing program support to similar initiatives or in a health-related setting.
- Strong international development and program/project management background in FA; knowledge of UHC, health financing and/or health economics a bonus
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the complexities and nuances of designing and carrying out health programs in FA
- Demonstrated leadership skills and expertise in the management of health programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with cross cultural teams
- Strong knowledge of and experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as the ability to express facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner Ability to set priorities and handle multiple competing time and resource demands, highly organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products at expert level
- Willing to travel within the region and across the African continent
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in French and English.
How to Apply.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please quote the reference number (REF: Amref/SPARC/Prog Coordinator-FA/10-03/2019) as the subject line of your email send your CV and application letter to [email protected] by latest Friday 6th December , 2019. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment. Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Amref Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!