Automotive Industry Job Vacancy For Branch Manager Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Automotive Industry Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Automotive Industry Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Automotive Industry Job Vacancy For Branch Manager Application Overview.
The Automotive Industry recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Automotive Industry jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Automotive Industry Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Our Client in automotive industry is looking for a high-performing Branch Manager to help in increasing customer acquisitions and growing the market share through achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction goals. The incumbent will be responsible for maximizing sales, managing stocks and people as well as the resources at their disposal to meet the strategic goals.
- Overhaul management of the Branch, sales, service & parts divisions.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets in all departments by successfully managing the various departmental teams
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of all branch representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, service & parts reports as per company policy, and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Any other lawful duties as allocated by Managing Director
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Branch Manager. Experience in automotive industry preferred
- MBA/BS in Business Administration or related field
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
How to Apply.
Follow the Link to Apply!
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Automotive Industry Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!