OwnBridge International Ltd Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For OwnBridge International Ltd Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The OwnBridge International Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
OwnBridge International Ltd Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The OwnBridge International Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The OwnBridge International Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of OwnBridge International Ltd Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
OwnBridge International Ltd is a start up Real Estate company based in Nairobi. We offer Realestate agency on residential, commercial, industrial and land properties for purchase and letting.In order to support in realising timely and solution-centred responses to our clients, we are looking to fill the position of Sales Agents.
We are seeking to recruit self-driven, results-oriented, aggressive personnel with good networking and communication skills to work with us as sales professionals and with an opportunity to progress into higher roles.
Salary: At the start, salary will be based on a well structured and rewarding commission system.
- Manage and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Attend to incoming calls and mails and make necessary follow ups to ensure resolution to the customer’s satisfaction. Make outgoing calls and emails to ensure proper communication flow both internally and externally.
- Manage social media pages of the company especially by way of responding promptly and satisfactorily to raised customer’s concerns and queries.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing clients and form relationships to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes marketing vacant properties to promote full occupancy.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, prices and payment methods as per the company’s procedures.
- Identify clients, book appointments and arrange meetings with clients, companies, investment groups, and other organized groups to present the company’s products.
- Schedule and carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Participate and promote sales of products through adverts, site visits, expos, exhibitions, social media and prepare/present marketing pitches to target clients.
- Give a weekly work plan and report on sales, achievements and challenges to the sales manager.
- Advise clients on market conditions and trends, prices and related matters.
- Searching proactively for new revenue-generating opportunities to meet the company targets and following up on new leads and referrals.
- Update landlords/vendors on the status of their property on daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- A minimum of a Diploma (or a Bachelor’s Degree) preferably in Sales or Business related field, Real Estate or related fields.
- An excellent natural communicator with superb negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting, and networking skills.
- Self-driven professionals with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Number of new buyers/sellers converted
- Number units/property sold
- Number of new units put under the company’s management.
- Revenue targets achieved
- Repeat customers and referrals realized
- Appropriate reporting
- Promptness in responding to customer queries and professionalism in handling of clients
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected] quoting the job title, “OBI/ JP0119- Sales Agents” on the subject line by 5th December 2019.
Kindly indicate your current area of residence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
OwnBridge International Ltd does not charge applications for applications, interviews or job placements.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the OwnBridge International Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!