Embu County Jobs Vacancy 2019 | How to Apply For Embu County Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Embu County Job Vacancies application form 2019, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
The Embu County recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- The Embu County recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Embu County Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
- An officer at this level may be deployed as the Directorate of Supply Chain Management Services or in a Ministry/Department.
- As the Directorate of Supply Chain Management Services the officer at this level will be in charge of a schedule of duties consisting of a number of Ministries/Departments. The officer will be required to;
- Assist in compilation, collation and analysis of Supply Chain Management data/issues from Ministries/Department. Additional duties will involve
- Monitoring the implementation of the Supply Chain Management policies, guidelines and procedures issued by the Directorate of Supply Chain Management from time to time and recommending appropriate action where necessary.
- In the Ministries/Departments an officer at this level will perform a variety of duties which will include:
- Planning, coordinating, organizing and controlling activities in Supply Chain Management unit in a Ministry/Department.
- Specific duties will include:
- Ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of the Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2005, the regulations, procedures and other statutes that impact on Supply Chain Management.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Chief Supply Chain Management Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- A Diploma in supplies management or its approved equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- A Bachelors Degree in any of the following:- Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing, Law or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated general administrative ability required for direction, control and implementation of Public Procurement and Disposal Act.
- In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following key competencies:
- Integrity an commitment to produce results:
- Creative an innovative, problem solving, transformative and resource management skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and
- Good knowledge in supply chain management
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Embu County Recruitment 2019, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post via: