Multimedia University of Kenya Job Vacancy For Cateress I Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Multimedia University of Kenya Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Multimedia University of Kenya Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Multimedia University of Kenya Job Vacancy For Cateress I Overview.
The Multimedia University of Kenya recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Multimedia University of Kenya jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Multimedia University of Kenya Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Preparing menus, their costing and food delivery;
- Planning for food orders;
- Overseeing development and implementation of methods for food production;
- Ensuring maintenance of standard recipes;
- Carrying out control of product quality, food production technology and raw food product laying norms:
- Supporting the Hotel Manager in the preparation of the hotel Budget;
- Managing kitchen equipment;
- Supervising cleanliness of catering facilities;
- Coordinating food preparation, cooking, placement and delivery of foodstuff;
- Liaising with the Hotel Manager in reviewing menus and dietary requirements;
- Maximizing employee productivity and morale and constantly maintaining discipline:
- Coaching and mentoring staff; and
- Performing any other duties as shall be assigned by the Hotel Manager from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Cateress II for a minimum period of three (3) years or as a Senior Hotel Supervisory Position in a busy Hotel;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Hotel and Hospitality Management; Hotel and Catering Management; Hospitality and Institutional Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Diploma in Food Production from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills course from a recognized institution.
- Valid Certificate of Health for food Handlers; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply.
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, e-mail address, telephone contacts, postal address, current post, copy of current pay slip, certified copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials. They should provide clearance certificates from the following organizations:
Kenya Revenue Authority
Certificate of Good Conduct
They should also provide three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and areas of specialization, one of who must be a recent/last employer. The referees should submit their confidential reports in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the specific reference number, to the address here below.
Applicants should fill the summary sheet attached in MS Word and send it to the following address: [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MMU is an equal opportunity employer thus, women, persons with disability and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Applications quoting the respective reference numbers on the envelope, should reach the undersigned on or before Friday, 29th November, 2019.
Multimedia University of Kenya
P.O. Box 15653 – 00503
NAIROBI – KENYA
E-mail address: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Multimedia University of Kenya Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!