Women Enterprise Fund Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Women Enterprise Fund Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Women Enterprise Fund Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Women Enterprise Fund Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Women Enterprise Fund recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Women Enterprise Fund jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Women Enterprise Fund Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
- Assist in implementation of the Fund’s monitoring and evaluation strategies, policies, systems, programmes, framework and tools;
- Assist in the preparation of the Fund’s Monitoring and Evaluation Plans, guidelines and development of Project Implementation & Post completion Indicators and Monitoring & Evaluation reports for Management;
- Assist in development of M&E tools and systems to improve ability to collect, interpret and aggregate data that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress;
- Assist in the preparation of Fund’s Strategic Plans, Performance Contracts and Vetting;
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress reports for review;
- Assist in monitoring and verifying the quality and accuracy of data collected from the field;
- Analyse data and generate reports for review;
- Assist in monitoring project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project;
- Keep abreast of emerging trends in M&E in order to advise and recommend tools and strategies to increase performances and results;
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Statistics/business related field from a recognized University
- Served satisfactorily in a comparable position in a recognized institution for at least three (3) years
- Demonstrated competence in monitoring and evaluation
- Proficiency in data analysis tools
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Self-motivated, initiative taker and working towards achieving results;
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines;
How to Apply
Applications clearly marked on the envelop with the position reference and title and including detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications, testimonials, day time telephone number, names and addresses of three professional referees should be delivered to the Fund by hand, courier or post so as to reach the address below on or before 2nd December 2019
The Chief Executive /Director Women Enterprise Fund 11th Floor, National Social Security Building, Block A Eastern Wing P; O; Box 17126 -00100 NAIROBI;
Shortlisted applicants will be expected to provide details of their current salary and the following documents: Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Clearance from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
WEF is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT discriminate any applicant based on their HIV status, ethnic background, sex, religion, disability, or marital status yet is attentive to gender, regional, and ethnic balance; Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification;
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Women Enterprise Fund Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!