Women Enterprise Fund Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Women Enterprise Fund Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Women Enterprise Fund Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Women Enterprise Fund Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Women Enterprise Fund recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Women Enterprise Fund jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Women Enterprise Fund Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Women Enterprise Fund (WEF) is a Semi-Autonomous Government Agency established via Government Financial Management Act in 2007, through Legal Notice no;147 and whose core mandate is to provide accessible and affordable credit to support Kenyan women start and/or expand businesses for wealth and employment creation;
Pursuant to this mandate, the Fund invites applications from suitably qualified Kenyans to fill the under mentioned positions:
- WEF/HR/2019/10: Clerical Officer – WEF Grade 8 (1 Position)
- Basic Pay Minimum Ksh; 34,034 Maximum Ksh; 45,098 P.M
An officer at this grade will carry out simple duties of clerical nature relating to the area of deployment. The officer may be deployed in the regional office, accounts office, or in a general office services or to undertake general office duties.
• He/she will be called upon to compile statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
• Carry out transactions related to accounts or personnel information, handle receipts and loan records and file them appropriately;
• May be called upon to perform other similar clerical duties that may be assigned by senior officers;
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of at least Diploma in a business related area,
- minimum mean grade C plain with at least C+ in English and Mathematics;
- In addition, a candidate must be computer literate;
How to Apply
Applications clearly marked on the envelop with the position reference and title and including detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications, testimonials, day time telephone number, names and addresses of three professional referees should be delivered to the Fund by hand, courier or post so as to reach the address below on or before 2nd December 2019
The Chief Executive /Director Women Enterprise Fund 11th Floor, National Social Security Building, Block A Eastern Wing P; O; Box 17126 -00100 NAIROBI;
Shortlisted applicants will be expected to provide details of their current salary and the following documents: Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Clearance from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
WEF is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT discriminate any applicant based on their HIV status, ethnic background, sex, religion, disability, or marital status yet is attentive to gender, regional, and ethnic balance; Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification;
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Women Enterprise Fund Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!