Job Vacancy Opened at Sinapis for Application | How to Apply.
The Sinapis Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Sinapis Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Sinapis recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Sinapis jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Sinapis Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Position Overview: Sinapis is looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Associate who will provide support to Sinapis Group’s efforts to understand and improve our global program impact
Reporting To: Director of Training and Global Partnerships
Location: Nairobi, Kenya, with occasional travel inside and outside of Kenya
Term: 2-year renewable contract with 6-month probationary period
Compensation: Mid-Level, range KES 80,000 – 140,000/month based on experience
Our mission at Sinapis is to make disciples and alleviate poverty through the power of entrepreneurship. We seek to foster the development of entrepreneurs and the growth of Kingdom businesses. These enterprises are led by entrepreneurs who strive for excellence in their business and who are intentional in reflecting and sharing Christ’s transforming love in the marketplace, through the business decisions they make and the relationships they cultivate with employees, suppliers, and customers.
After nine years, we have surpassed a key milestone of training over 1,000 entrepreneurs and are now entering an expansion stage which includes expansion within and outside of Kenya. Our current core offerings are as below:
1. Sinapis Aspire. The Aspire program is a 9-week business training program for people who want to start a business, and would like to know how to successfully bring their idea to life.
2. Sinapis Academy. Sinapis partners with local organizations to deliver the Sinapis Academy, an intensive 16-week business training program similar to a mini-MBA but customized for early and growth-stage ventures. This program is extremely practical, locally customized and specifically designed for entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses.
3. Sinapis Business Plan Competition. Upon completion of the Sinapis Academy training program, entrepreneurs are eligible to compete in the Sinapis Business Plan Competition, an annual competition in which the top 5-10 finalists compete for grant capital at a live pitch event.
4. Fast Track Fellow Accelerator Program. The Sinapis Fast Track Accelerator (FTA) program is a 6- month accelerator that serves up to 15 graduates of the Sinapis Academy per year who have businesses capable of significant growth. The program begins with a customized business assessment for each participant coupled with access to high quality consultants, professional advisors, advanced training, investor match-making and biblical integration.
5. Sinapis Alumni Network. Sinapis is committed to offering ongoing support of our alumni, with the intent to see the community flourish. This involves regular communications, events with valuable trainings and networking components, mentoring, and help with access to capital.
With our ambitious growth and expansion plans, we require additional help particularly in the area of maintaining accurate data and analyzing this data for a growing network of programs that now spans eight countries. We are committed to rigorous monitoring, evaluation and learning – this is part of the Sinapis DNA since our founding. Our data allows us to gauge the ongoing quality and effectiveness of our programs and provides valuable insight about how to better foster and support the growth of entrepreneurs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Maintain (analyze and clean) database of entrepreneur feedback, baseline, endline and alumni surveys in Sinapis’ Salesforce system
- Provide regular monthly reports to Sinapis executive team and board
- Train new Sinapis partner organizations in how to use Sinapis data tools
- Manage annual Alumni Survey collection process in Sinapis’ East Africa programs (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda), including updating the survey tool and managing teams of enumerators and cleaning and analyzing data
- Prepare and execute several focus groups in Sinapis’ East Africa programs
- Assist Director of Training and Global partnerships and CEO in preparing annual Impact Report
- Assist Director of Training and Global Partnership in identification of options for enhancing service to entrepreneurs
- Design and implement MEL strategies for any new projects Sinapis takes on
- While this list comprises the main day-to-day activities of the MEL Associate, you may be required to complete other tasks not mentioned above but within the scope of MEL activities across Sinapis’ global operations.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are a follower of Christ who maintains a healthy relationship with Jesus as evidenced by (but not limited to) prayer, devotional reading of Scripture and spiritual discipline
- You are highly detail-oriented and organized with a strong attention to accuracy
- You are humble and have a teachable spirit
- You are energetic, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile to complete an assignment
- A heart for our organization’s mission and a calling for this work
- Highly organized with a knack for continuous process improvement
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams at the same time
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in statistics, economics, or related field
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Extremely positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Stata
- Experience conducting focus groups
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience in the Start-up and SME ecosystem
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Experience in providing M&E support to large, government-funded grants
- Proficient in FormAssembly
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Deep, fulfilling impact – This is a mission that will impact thousands of lives economically, socially and spiritually. You will be part of a group that is daily making strides to take back the market-place for the glory of God
- Entrepreneurial work-environment – As a small organization, we are free from bureaucracies and you will enjoy the flexibility to be creative and try out new ideas that make sense
- Fantastic network – You’ll develop a robust network of inspiring entrepreneurs and entrepreneur-support organizations across Kenya
- Promising career growth – Sinapis is a small but growing organization with opportunities for career growth over time
How to Apply
Please send us a well-formatted and written cover letter along with your resume in PDF format to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please state gross salary expectations. Please note that submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
The subject line of the email should read, “MEL Associate – Last Name, First Name”. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sinapis Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!