Job Vacancy Opened at Safaricom for Application | How to Apply.
The Safaricom Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Safaricom Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Safaricom recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Safaricom jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Safaricom Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Channels Solutions, the position holder will be responsible for providing 1st line functional and technical support of Oracle Enterprise Resource and Planning system, specifically Human Capital Management (HCM) modules as well as Oracle Integration Cloud Service and Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Oracle Human Capital Management with experience in modules like Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Global Human Resources, Recruiting/Talent Management, Performance Management, Compensation, Learning Management.
- Responsible to provide support to end users of Oracle Application. This position requires both functional (Business Analysis/ Systems Analysis) and technical skills and experience implementing and supporting Oracle EBS.
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service, Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle SOA, Oracle data integrator.
- Understand business models and strategic direction and consult with Business management to assess, analyze, recommend, and implement business improvements and initiatives.
- Use simple techniques to define as-is and to-be process and data flows and solutions, to Business users and other IT team members.
- Conceptualize, design, and document system solutions
- Perform System configuration in conjunction with guidelines setup by the IT organization.
- Support users of third party “bolt on” applications that work in conjunction with Oracle HCM.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with vendors, users, peers, and all levels of management.
- Adhere to the processes and policies defined by IT management.
- University Degree in Computer Science or any other Information Technology related discipline
- LINUX certification is an added advantage
- LINUX Scripting and basic administration
- Oracle E-Business suite training is an added advantage
- At least 2-3 years experience in a client server environment with two years OCI /HCM Application support experience
- Programming using PL/SQL and UNIX scripting
- Sound knowledge OCI, SOA, ODI, Fusion applications and EBS R12.
- Sound knowledge HCM Modules: Benefits, Payroll, Global Human Resources, Recruiting/Talent Management, Performance
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Safaricom Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!