Job Vacancy Opened at RTI International for Application | How to Apply.
The RTI International Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
RTI International Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The RTI International recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The RTI International jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of RTI International Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
RTI International is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services. Universities in North Carolina founded RTI in 1958 as a centerpiece of the Research Triangle Park.
RTI is currently seeking to fill a vacancy for the Kenya Crops & Dairy Market Systems (KCDMS) Activity which is part of the Feed the Future program, America’s initiative to combat global hunger and poverty. In this regard, USAID is partnering with RTI International on a 5-year (Oct 2017 to Sept 2022) cooperative agreement – KCDMS Activity – to help increase agricultural production and reduce poverty and malnutrition in Kenya. The project will also spur competitive, resilient market systems in Kenya’s horticulture and dairy sectors. We seek to recruit a Procurement Specialist to be based in the Nairobi office.
Job Summary: The Procurement Officer is responsible for communicating with suppliers and procuring project material and services. She/he will solicit the procurement requirements from suppliers and carry out procurement practice with integrity through fair and open competition. In addition, she/he will demonstrate compliance with applicable requirements (RTI policies, USAID/FAR regulations) and ensure that the technical efforts in procurement adhere to the standard operating procedures and good business practice. She/he will support the timely and effective implementation of project’s technical scope of work and aligned to the global or regional agreements where available. The day to day activity of this position encompasses all aspects of supply chain from supplier identification to delivery and post procurement support such as vendors payment.
She/he will work in an operations team that includes Finance, Administration, Human Resource, Technical and Field Operations. She/he will be expected to contribute to resolution of issues, resource management, planning and procurement.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable RTI procurement policies and procedures, contractual terms, USAID’s rules and regulation.
- Prepare Tax exemption documents in accordance with USAID cooperating country rules and regulations.
- Call out for Request for Quotations (RFQs), Expression of Interest (EOI) as required and coordinate the tender opening exercise.
- Assist in the evaluation and negotiation of payments and credit terms for all new and existing suppliers.
- Maintain procurement files both hard and soft in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Perform the vendor prequalification exercise, and contracts renewals.
- Participant in the identification and selection process for suitable residential / office spaces for leasing, as applicable.
- Contracts/ leases and agreements administration; monitor to ensure contract terms are adhered to and track Local Purchase Order (LPO) / contracts performance periods.
- Assist with maintenance of the procurement status report.
- Ensure satisfactory delivery of goods/services and within the required timelines.
- Support the payments cycle by providing inputs for Cash Management Request (CMR) prepare and submit of all the procurement paperwork required for payments processing.
- Support the preparation of projects’ procurement plans and periodically prepare project procurement reports.
- Update procurement tools such as the Short-term Independent Contractor (STIC) & Consultancy
Agreements Tracker, the LPOs and Requisitions Tracker as well as the Contracts Register.
- Maintain vendor quality assurance programs.
- Provide draft responses to grievances brought forward by the suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or business-related field
- Certificate(s) in Procurement from a recognized institution or organization – CIPS or KISM
- Minimum 6 years of experience in procurement and supply chain management
- Experience with USAID-funded projects preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and procurement software
- Strong organizational, reporting and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with all clients, peers, and stakeholders
- Ability to work hands-on, independently, and within team
- Demonstrated success managing and leading technical and administrative teams
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to coordinate activities with officials from host country government, US Government, NGO’s, and other partners
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in general business administration and financial management
- Willingness to travel to the field offices.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the RTI International Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!