Job Vacancy Opened at Plan International for Application | How to Apply.
The Plan International Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Plan International Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Plan International recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Plan International jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Plan International Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is seeking a team leader for the International Accounting Services (IAS) team. With approximately 20% of expense transactions incurred outside of the United States PATH offices. The IAS Team is an integral part of the global accounting and internal control organization. The IAS team consists of six accounting staff located in Seattle, Nairobi, Kenya and Delhi, India. Under the direction of the Senior Accounting Manager, Global Financial Reporting and Compliance, the IAS Team Lead is responsible for managing the quality control review process of international transactions to ensure the accuracy of the accounting activity in over 20 offices located in Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. This includes, but is not limited to, review and analysis of country office transactions, account reconciliations and payroll costing. The IAS team is also responsible for monitoring country office compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), local statutory regulations, PATH policies and procedures, and internal control functions, Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the performance of IAS team, provides daily support to and supervision of IAS team staff. Coordinate and manage the team’s assignments and deliverables.
- Responsible for the review and assessment of accounting policies and procedures in country offices. Develop and coordinate the implementation of accounting processes and policies in PATH offices outside of the United States (US).
- Responsible for providing guidance to site administrators and finance managers located outside of the US PATH office site, and ensuring other IAS team members provide quality and timely support to and communication with various finance teams.
- Lead the quality review process of expense transactions including proper accounting treatment and classification during the monthly close.
- Responsible for the accuracy and reporting of the non US office year-end accruals, including payroll related accruals, such as vacation, severance and other compensation related items.
- Preparation/review of scheduled balance sheet reconciliations for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, including preparation of audit schedules; responsible for reconciliation of general ledger accounts related to non US site activities.
- Responsible for meeting team’s timelines, obligations, and quality standards
- Co ordinates training and support of the Business World ERP system, to non US finance staff working with accounting systems.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reconciliation of foreign bank accounts and for the prompt resolution of discrepancies.
- Compliance with GAAP for PATH offices outside of the US, as well as PATH accounting policies and procedures and local statutory requirements.
- Evaluates the adequacy of internal controls in non US office processes, recommends and coordinates improvements.
- Evaluates effectiveness of review processes by the team and modifies review processes as needed.
- Provides training and guidance to Finance staff in non US offices, resolves accounting questions, and provides guidance on accounting processes.
- Oversee the coordination of audit work with PATH non US, coordinating year-end close timeline with the IAS team and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for communication and providing support of International Accounting Services team with other teams or departments.
- Travels as required to present training, implement process changes.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in accounting and/or audit
- Accounting professional certification, such as CPA preferred
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS,
- Knowledge of USAID regulations including 2 CFR 200, preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems, in a multi-company, multi currency and multi-location environment, Unit 4 Business World experience preferred
- High level of proficiency using productivity software including MS Excel and other MS Office products.
- Cultural sensitivity; ability to appreciate and work with individuals with different communication and work styles.
- Supervisory experience in a lead capacity, ideally including experience supervising (or working with) remote office locations.
- Non-profit experience preferred
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Plan International Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!