Job Vacancy Opened at Philips for Application | How to Apply.
The Philips Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Philips Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Philips recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Philips jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Philips Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse teams. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has a direct presence in four other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Casablanca, Cairo and Nairobi.
The Kenyan organization is based in Nairobi, Kenya and consists of 60 employees. These employees represent Personal Health, Health Systems (services and sales), Solutions and Research. The turnover for the organization is approximately €15 million.
Although a relatively small organization in turnover and employees, Kenya is a strategic country for Market Africa. Not only is it centrally situated in our very large continent but it has been the base from which we have secured a number of very successful solutions. It is imperative that we resource the organization not only to deliver on the solutions we have already secured but also to help us maintain and build the organization for future successes for Health Systems, Personal Care and Solutions.
The attributes we are looking for in our ideal candidate are:
- Strong leadership skills in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Strong communication skills
- A customer first mentality
- Knowledge of complex market / channel structures
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability and willingness to operate at both a strategic and operational level (on any given day you may be required to meet with the Minister of Health and handle negotiations with building contractors about the office renovations)
- Ability to represent Philips externally
- P&L management experience
- LEAN experience
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
As the two largest pillars of our organization are Health Systems Sales and Services our ideal candidate will have experience in either:
- Sales in a B2B/B2G environment
- Managing a commercial team with KAM’s and some marketing support functions
- Managing either complex operations or managing operations in a complex environment in a regulated medical device industry
- Experience in continuous improvement striving to improve our processes, systems and operations
In return, we offer you the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Philips Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!