Old Mutual Kenya Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Old Mutual Kenya Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Old Mutual Kenya Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Old Mutual Kenya Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Old Mutual Kenya recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Old Mutual Kenya jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Old Mutual Kenya Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
The UAP Old Mutual Group comprises of three key players ; Faulu Microfinance Bank, UAP and Old Mutual, resulting in one of the largest financial services groups with a growing footprint in East and Central Africa, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The Group now offers customers a comprehensive and enhanced range of financial services which include Investment, Insurance, Banking, and Savings.
As part of the larger Old Mutual Network, the UAP Old Mutual Group offers broad career growth prospects for employees both regionally and globally.
Reporting to the Assistant Claims Manager – General Insurance, the role will entail processing claims in an expeditious and professional manner thereby meeting the customer’s expectations and the overall departmental objectives.Minimum Requirements…
- 1-2 years’ experience
Skills and Competencies
- Computer skills
- Good Customer service
- Good Analytical Skills
- Records, registers and posts new claims and processes them within the set standards to ensure quality customer service is given.
- Set initial reserves for new claims and recommend reserve changes
- Close files as payment/recoveries are made
- Evaluate preliminary claim information and revert to broker or insured for more information where necessary to ensure that the correct information is documented for ease in processing the claim.
- Cross checks claim details (claim form) and other claim documents with policy specimen copies to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate to the customers through claim acknowledgement, update to intermediary/insured/claimant on claim status.
- Liaise with underwriting department by notifying them on risk improvement issues noted as well as reviewing of policy wordings on areas that need change in the policies.
- Assist in the determination of settlement amount and issue discharge vouchers for fully documented claims under instructions from claims manager/supervisor.
- Track claims by regularly updating the claims register to determine progress of the claim.
- Raise and record payment requisition vouchers, forwarding the requisitions to finance department and tracking the file to ensure that the cheque/credit note is received back for dispatch to the claimant within the stipulated period.
- Attend to reinsurance aspects of claims by ensuring that treaty and facultative reinsurers are advised of new claims affecting them, are regularly updated on the progress, and that recoveries are made on all matters.
- Promptly attend to customers complaints and inquiries
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Old Mutual Kenya Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!