Pewin Motors Limited Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Pewin Motors Limited Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Pewin Motors Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Pewin Motors Limited Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Pewin Motors Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Pewin Motors Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Pewin Motors Limited Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
- In charge of daily management work shop job flow, job scheduling and labor allocation.
- Read and interpret the electronic parts catalog and give accurate status reports on a frequent basis.
- Have a thorough understanding of working on operation data and KPI’s.
- Prepare quotations to customers as well as job estimates and optimize customer relationships.
- Conduct final inspection after repairs before presenting vehicle to the owner.
- Proactively identify new customers, and build an effective and profitable relationship.
- Retain existing customers through effective customer management techniques.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to mechanical team.
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- Excellent Customer Care Skills
- Mechanical workshop experience an added advantage
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Consistent track record in achieving service sales.
- Excellent Computer, Microsoft office and POS Skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Effective people and systems management
- Over 5 years’ experience in management / supervisory role in a similar position
- Educational qualifications in Mechanical engineering/ Automotive.
How to Apply
The role will be based in Nairobi.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject “After Sales”
Closing Date : 26th November 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Pewin Motors Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!