Mars Group Kenya Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Mars Group Kenya Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Mars Group Kenya Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Mars Group Kenya Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Mars Group Kenya recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Mars Group Kenya jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Mars Group Kenya Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
This role is responsible for creating customer strategies, plans and activations which bring our brands/portfolios to life instore, drive optimal physical availability, engage the shopper, and drive conversion. Working closely with Sales and CBU’s (Brand teams), this role is accountable for ensuring plans are based on shopper & customer insights, and are tailored to drive demand for our categories, whilst meeting the individual needs of customers/channels.
This role will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong and influential relationships with customers, and representing their voice and the voice of the shopper internally to ensure future business strategies help support the strategic ambitions of the customer and execution plans to maximize conversion opportunities for Mars.
- Shopper and Customer Research and Analysis
- Channel Strategy and Activation
- Perfect store and display solutions
- Influence and Deploy Activity Calendar
- Customer Specific Calendar and Consumer Promotion
- White-space expansion/ new brand and category launches
- S&OP, volume, and pricing
- Budget Ownership & Tracking
- Build Strong Relationships internally and externally to deliver business objectives
Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: Minimum 6, and maximum 8 years’ experience in blue chip FMCG/consumer products and a Sales or Marketing background.
- Customer and/or marketing experience that includes selling, negotiating and leveraging insights and proven ability to understand and translate brand strategies into engaging customer strategies that are mutually beneficial for company and customer.
- Ability to assess needs, propose mutually beneficial solutions, overcome objections, demonstrate resilience and manage conflict with a positive & confident mind-set and close to maximize mutual value.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills and experience of applying a wide range of analytics that drive insights and actions for complex customers and a variety of business situations.
- Good business acumen with an understanding and application of the sales cycle, trends and broader business implications to making judgments and recommendations for action.
- Ability to understand shopper needs and behaviors and the fundamentals of category management and how you might apply these to drive differentiated customer solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop long term, effective and influential business relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Able to respond and adapt to a fast moving, changing environment with a can do / solution based attitude.
- Experience in areas such as (but not exclusive to): Sales, Customer Management, Marketing and Category Leadership.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Mars career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Mars Group Kenya Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!