Job Vacancy Opened at Nordic Microfinance Initiative for Application | How to Apply.
The Nordic Microfinance Initiative Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Nordic Microfinance Initiative Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Nordic Microfinance Initiative recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Nordic Microfinance Initiative jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Nordic Microfinance Initiative Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
As an Analyst, you become part of the investment team that identifies, analyses and manages the NMI’s portfolio of investments. You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge in finance in an international environment with committed and experienced colleagues, and with investments in very interesting and demanding markets. A key task will be to analyse companies and assist in preparing a solid decision-making basis for NMI management, investment committees and the Board. The position will work under the guidance of the Investment Manager based in Nairobi, Kenya for his/her day to day activities and will report to the CEO based in Oslo, Norway.
• Evaluation of new investment opportunities in target geographies
• Assist in monitoring performance of existing investments and investment portfolios, including social performance measurements
• Develop and maintain financial models
• Track new developments and opportunities in the financial inclusion sectors in target geographies
• Preparation of presentations and reports for the management and the board
• Ad hoc tasks and projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or other related field
• CFA/CPA/ACCA qualification
• 3 – 5 years of experience in investment environment, analysis, financial management, auditing, transaction consultancy or the like
• Demonstrable understanding of venture investment and end to end investment cycle.
• Solid experience in financial analysis and financial modeling
• Advanced skill in Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Products
• Good English knowledge, both written and oral
• Experience with other countries and cultures is an advantage
• Adaptable and socially intelligent.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th Feb, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Nordic Microfinance Initiative Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!