Job Vacancy Opened at Kakuma Kalobeyei Challenge Fund for Application | How to Apply.
The Kakuma Kalobeyei Challenge Fund Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kakuma Kalobeyei Challenge Fund Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kakuma Kalobeyei Challenge Fund recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kakuma Kalobeyei Challenge Fund jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kakuma Kalobeyei Challenge Fund Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The KKCF is a competitive financing mechanism for disbursing donor funding to incentivize for-profit companies, social enterprises, and local and refugee entrepreneurs to start or scale existing operations in the Kakuma-Kalobeyei area. Attracting the private sector to the area and supporting local entrepreneurs has the potential to expand job opportunities, improve services, provide more choice, and reduce prices. In turn, this could enhance the self-reliance and socioeconomic integration of both refugee and host communities, while also contributing to the development of Turkana County.
KKCF is a program of International Finance Corporation (IFC) and AECF is the implementing partner.
The Programme Manager is responsible for the overall comprehensive planning and execution of assigned programme activities to ensure that: implementation is on track; performance targets are met; progress reporting is timely and accurate; and resources are utilized in an appropriate manner. As a leader of a team, the role holder must have excellent technical skill and subject matter expertise and serve as a coach to their team.
The role holder will be based in Kakuma in Turkana County with periodic visits to Nairobi.
• Develop, in collaboration with Director Investments Portfolio, programme wide investments/grants management work plans and budgets and deliver against such.
• Lead planning and execution of programmes, including identifying and shortlisting potential investible businesses; conducting and coordinating operational, financial and strategic due diligence reviews and preparing investment memos; reviewing financial models, business plans, and contracting investees; and monitoring performance of funds awarded and ensuring compliance.
• Coordinate programme delivery and performance monitoring including site visits and investee reporting, disbursements and repayments and data verification activities.
• Coordinate capacity needs assessments for design of Technical Assistance (TA) and Business Development Service (BD) products and monitor delivery of the same.
• Prepare donor reports and coordinate donor reviews.
• Liaise with public and private sector stakeholders.
• Manage, lead, and implement continuous improvement initiatives for grants/investments administration ensuring that solutions align with strategic goals;
• Train portfolio officers on grant/investment making rules, regulations and procedures;
• Lead documentation review and report on program risk and mitigation efforts to the institution.
• Participate in meetings and events that create visibility and a positive image of AECF;
• Graduate/Masters qualification in Finance, Business, Economics, Development Studies, or other relevant field of study.
• Project Management certification (PMP or Prince 2) (desirable).
• Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in financial and grants/investments management, with the ability to review, analyze and interpret budgets, financial models, financial statements (including income and expenditure statements and cash reconciliation statements) and audit reports.
• Experience managing projects in conflict affected and humanitarian settings.
• Previous team management experience.
• Experience managing an IFC funded program is a plus.
• An understanding of the operations of donors and international development organizations.
• Ability to adapt and change delivery course as required, while maintaining focus on the end targets and objectives.
• Excellent analytical and communications skills with the ability to prepare proposals, reports and concept papers to a high level of proficiency.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to prepare proposals, reports and concept papers to a high level of proficiency.
• Fluency in English is a requirement.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kakuma Kalobeyei Challenge Fund Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!