Job Vacancy Opened at Schneider Electric for Application | How to Apply.
The Schneider Electric Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Schneider Electric Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Schneider Electric recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Schneider Electric jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Schneider Electric Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Schneider Electric Kenya (East Africa) seeks a highly qualified Tax & Accounting Manager to handle the full spectrum of financial accounting, accounts operations, internal controls, cash management, and statutory adherence. This position will report to the CFO (Chief Finance Officer) and will be based in our Nairobi office.
- Day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of year-end accounts, including consolidated accounts and tax computation
- Review and approve payment vouchers and cost analysis
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system
- Support in monthly group reporting
- Adherence to statutory requirements and filing of returns; PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, Withholding Tax, Instalment Tax, and all relevant statutory requirements
- Treasury requirements; cash flow management and reduction of forex exposure
- Handling of general insurance
- ISO involvement
- Handling KRA inquiries
- Assistance in debt collection and credit management policies
- Handling of Company Secretarial requirements
- Support for ERP (Navision)
- Specific analysis requested by Management
- Management of the Accounts team: 5 people
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting or related fields
- CPA/ ACCA Qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in financial and management accounting particularly in a manufacturing-based Company
- Relevant experience in External audit and costing is advantageous
- Must have an Audit background
- Ability to manage a team
- SAP experience
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Skills and Experience:
- Flexibility, capacity to listen and learn, open-minded
- Ability to work in a network and in a group in an international environment, in a collaborative way
- Well organized and well structured
- Clear & synthetic communication
- Good MS Office skills, particularly in Excel. Experience of an ERP (Navision) is an added advantage
- The incumbent will be infrequent relations with the Finance & Accounts Team and the CFO
- The incumbent will be infrequent relations with the Auditors, Tax Consultants, Banks, Company Secretary
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Schneider Electric Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!