Job Vacancy Opened at Schneider Electric for Application | How to Apply.
The Schneider Electric Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Schneider Electric Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Schneider Electric recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Schneider Electric jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Schneider Electric Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Schneider Electric East Africa is looking for a highly motivated technical professional with rich experience to join our Secure Power & Cooling Services Business as the Technical Leader for Nairobi location. This position will report to the Field Services Operation Manager. This position requires to be a people manager along the business and set up a strong team for the business. The candidate must be comfortable in Services Business related to Secure Power equipment (UPS) and Colling (PAC) like Modernization / Up-Gradation / Recurring Services / Spare parts and various Digital services within various market segments.
Range of Services include:
- Power equipment as uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), Automatic voltage regulators, Transient voltage surge suppressors, rectifiers, inverter/chargers and related electrical cabling and switch gear
- Precision cooling– in rack, in room and in row and cold/hot aisle containment.
- Racks, power distribution units
- Data Centre infrastructure Management and remote monitoring services
- Coordinating and managing the Technical department which includes workshop repairs, site surveys installations and commissioning of server rooms and data centers, site repairs and preventive maintenance services.
- Preparation of section budgets, tools and equipment management, spares sourcing and stores quantity levels tracking for restocking.
- Scheduling and supervision of services in power protection, cooling and data center/ server rooms including site surveys, Installation and commissioning, repairs and preventive maintenance services to a wide range of clients in different sector
- Training and appraisal of staff, planning and coordinating for specific product training at the manufacturer centers for extensive knowledge acquisition and licensing.
- Investigate remotely the origin of the breakdown and submit fixes (in a service bureau for example)
- Provide team leadership for team of Field service engineers
- Plan training for field service representatives and ensure completion of assigned internal trainings.
- Do continuous performance reviews with team and annual performance review submissions.
- Provide technical and career mentorship to team reporting to you.
- Represent the services department in meetings and cross functional initiatives as a delegate or deputy of field services operations manager
- Approve timesheets, absence, and requests of N-1 reports in consultation with Fields services operations manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Engineering or related fields
- At least has 5-10 years’ experience in Technical Services lead role with experience in data center infrastructure services, UPS, Cooling
- Relevant experience with critical systems infrastructure equipment is a Must have (i.e. electrical switchgear, diesel generators, UPS systems, electrical distribution, chillers, cooling towers, air handlers,
- Knowledge of Secure Power (data centre, UPS & Cooling) and associated technical information related to Industry Business products and solutions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Verifiable hands-on technical work experience required
- High level of technical knowledge of electronic/electrical component theory. Knowledge of HVAC systems and applicable application software knowledge is preferred.
How to Apply
Send your applications to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Schneider Electric Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!