National Bank Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For National Bank Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The National Bank Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
National Bank Job Vacancy for Head of Institutional Banking Application Overview.
The National Bank recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The National Bank jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of National Bank Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Reporting to the Director Corporate Banking Division, the role holder will be responsible for driving business growth (Asset, Liabilities and Customer numbers), revenue and Profitability for the Institutional Banking Sector. This entails leading a Relationship Management Team to Partner with the Corporate Banking Product House Units (Transactional Banking, Trade, Asset Finance and Insurance as applicable) to co-create a business solutions oriented value proposition. This will be the vehicle through which the team will sell Corporate Banking Products and cross-selling of other Bank products in close cooperation with other Corporate Banking Sectors, Retail Banking, Treasury and Islamic Banking functions) whilst creating and sustaining value-based customer relationships. This sector includes Learning Institutions, Professional Firm Establishments, International and non-governmental organisation and strategic partnerships.
- Lead, Develop and Direct Institutional Banking Team.
- Deliver on Institutional Banking Annual Business Growth Targets; Revenue, Fees and Commissions, Profit Before Tax, Assets, Liabilities and Customer Numbers.
- Relationship Management of Key Institutional Banking Customer and Stakeholders.
- Manage Institutional Banking Segment Business Operational Costs within approved budget
- Customer Service Management: Enquiry/Complaint response and resolution within set standards
- Manage Portfolio at Risk (PAR) for Institutional Banking Segment Business within annual business target
- Maintain Turnaround time on Credit Applications for Institutional Banking Segment Business.
- Manage and maintain a robust monitoring, controls, business continuity, governance and risk management environment.
- Manage and maintain relationships with key/strategic Institutional Banking stakeholders.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:-
- University Degree in Business related field. Post graduate and or Banking qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 6-8 years’ relevant experience (in well-established organizations) in corporate banking, banking operations, customer service, with at least 5 Years’ in head of department to senior management positions relevant to Institutional Banking within Corporate.
- Track record of attaining targets of business growth and profitability in the financial services and banking sector.
- Have appreciation and operating knowledge of the banking industry, market, trends as well as challenges
- Demonstrable cross-cultural, people and relationship management skills, networking and negotiation skills, team motivation and leadership competence.
- Sound understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements of corporate governance, business and banking operations.
- Nurturing Talent, Leading teams – capable of empowering and leading teams to deliver stretch targets
- Customer & Client Focused Innovation – able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Meaningful Collaboration – Ability to establish key partnerships and facilitate, influence, collaborate and establish accountability through all levels of the organization to help drive uptake of the Bank’s products and services
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Innovative and creative – ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the National Bank Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!