Living Goods Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Living Goods Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Living Goods Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Living Goods Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Living Goods recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Living Goods jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Living Goods Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big but operate lean and nimble. We believe community health is critical to deliver Universal Health Coverage and that community health workers (CHWs) are essential, because they bring health services to people’s doorsteps. But to truly make an impact, CHWs need to be digitally empowered, equipped with treatments, effectively supervised, and compensated.We also help governments transform their community health systems and workforces. Using the disruptive power of mHealth, we’ve transformed ability of more than 7,000 community health workers to have a lifesaving impact across Africa. These community health workers educate, assess, treat and refer for common illnesses like pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria that affect children under 5, they help ensure children get immunized on time, and they support women through their pregnancies and with family planning. They also provide primary healthcare to 6 million people at a fraction of the cost of doctors and nurses. The secret to our success is a winning team. One that enables people to bring their ideas and creativity to work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, meet challenges with determination and a have a sense of humor, come work for Living Goods!Living Goods is growing! We’ve grown 30 percent every year for the past 5 years. We now have more than 450 Living Goods staff, 97 percent of whom are based in East Africa.At Living Goods, you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.You will support the Senior Manager, Technology in the implementation and execution of a portfolio of technology platforms including a suite of Mobile Applications used by community health volunteers and a suite of inhouse and Microsoft cloud solutions. You will be charged with managing various internal teams including engineering, field operations, health, Community Health partnership and advocacy teams. Externally you will lead collaborations with national and county government stakeholders, partners and technology vendors while providing leadership to the Living Goods IT operations and software engineering team in supporting delivery of strategic technology related projects.
Deputy Technology Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
You will work closely with the Senior manager and the global technology leadership team to establish, plan, and administer overall policies and goals for the information technology department.
With guidance from the Senior Manager technology you will play a pivotal role in analyzing the country’s expansion and scaling needs from across different departments and models within Living Goods and lead in determining ways to meet business objectives.
As a Senior Technical Resource, you will;
- Lead or contribute in technical design discussions in evaluating options of modifying existing or developing new cost effective and scalable information processing systems.
- Oversee all technology projects and operations and working with the country’s leadership team to ensure there is sufficient support from other departments and external stakeholders like government, partners. Manage the research and selection of IT equipment, applications, and suppliers’ governance.
- Manage and coach the country’s IT department, including directly supervising employees, identification and hiring of members, and handling employee concerns and regular performance reviews/appraisals.
- Support the Senior Technology Manager to oversee and help track utilization the country’s IT departmental finances, including budgeting and forecasting for all technology needs and development of the technical team capacity and capabilities.
- Over 8 years of firm technical foundation acquired while developing, deploying and integrating various technology solutions including mobile software development platforms, databases, cloud infrastructure systems, analytics and dashboard.
- 5+ years previous experience working on cloud-based environments, running web servers, testing Android APKs and ability to isolate problems and guide engineers towards resolving problems.
- Previous experience in complex software integrations, API management and proficient in database management e.g. PostgreSQL, CouchDB
- Knowledge and experience working with agile project management methodologies and tools (e.g. GitHub projects, Harvest, Asana, Trello).
- Familiarity with or experience using widely-adopted, open source data and information platforms a plus (e.g. OpenMRS, DHIS2, RapidPro).
- Previous experience in deployment and support of Microsoft cloud solutions will be an added advantage.
- Team Management skills:
- 3+ years of direct team management experience, building high-performance teams composed of local and remote members and experience working with outsourced development partners.
- Ability to communicate accurately, clearly, and effectively in written and spoken English.
- Motivated to complete projects in a fast-paced environment while armed with the altitude to get things done quickly and efficiently, regardless of obstacles.
- Able to prioritize dozens of high value tasks simultaneously, in an environment where priorities are constantly changing. Able to stay organized in this environment.
- Self-starter and motivated to move ahead without direct instruction on each step of a project.
- Able to take big, sometimes nebulous tasks and break them down into the right sequence.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience interacting, guiding and managing system administrators and software teams.
- A team player who enjoys interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Technical leadership and team management
- Logical and sober thinker with ability to unpack ambiguous project goals into simple realistic technical solutions.
- Presentation and communication skills- C- level presentations and low-level detailed presentations – requires good data analysis and visualization skills.
- Business development skills- ability to think on how to leverage on technology to develop and seize opportunities.
- Ability to think through how technology solutions proposed make Living Good competitive against other players in the industry.
- Compensation:A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Global Senior Analyst
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Committed to Evidence
Living Goods is growing! We’ve grown 30 percent every year for the past 5 years. We now have over 400 Living Goods staff and over 8000 community health workers working in Uganda and Kenya. In three years, we will have 1,000 staff across Africa and work with 30,000 community health workers.
We are growing because we have a winning model and mission: to ensure that every family has high quality health care in their community. No matter how dense the neighborhood or how remote the village.
We’re also growing because we measure what matters. We continuously analyze community health data and use it to hone programs and protocols. Four years ago, researchers conducted a randomized control trial of our work, validating our impact on child mortality reduction and helping us recalibrate programs to better achieve health targets.
Our strategic plan for growth has 3 objectives: to scale, spread, and strengthen. The Global Senior Analyst is a newly created role to build and strengthen analytics and learning across the organization. We have an enormous amount of data that is only partially tapped for insights and evidence generation today. There is a huge opportunity to more strategically and effectively use and analyze our data, together with other partner and publically available data to drive impact, cost efficiency, learning and advocacy in community health.
- Lead Analytics. You will proactively identify and conduct high quality, insightful and actionable analytical deep dives aligned with strategic, operational and advocacy related priorities. You will synthesize key data and insights into relevant deliverables for internal and external audiences. You will work closely with a team of analysts in our country offices to do the same.
- Leverage a range of statistical and analytical tools. You will leverage a range of analytical and statistical tools to use for different projects. Examples include: costing and cost-effectiveness analyses, analyzing baseline household survey for a new country, analyzing programmatic data across our countries to build evidence of which CHW supervision strategies are most effective, using GIS data to analyze the extent to which we reach households furthest from health facilities, or building a predictive analytics model to target the highest risk children in the areas we work.
- Support Business Development, Advocacy and Communications. You will contribute regularly to proposals, reporting, advocacy briefs and other external communications that rely on robust analysis, visualization and interpretation of data.
- Build and strengthen tools and systems for analysis. Our teams rely on live dashboards to monitor and improve performance across our supported CHW networks. You will work with colleagues on the tech team, and external vendors to strengthen dashboards and build other analytical tools and systems to further strengthen our data driven culture and processes.
- Build analytical capacity. You will create best practice analytical systems and tools across the organization. You will work closely with colleagues in other teams including analysts in our country offices to strengthen their capacity to conduct proactive, strategic, rigorous and insightful analyses.
- Technical chops. You have at least 7+ years’ experience in analytical roles with some experience working for an impact-focused organization. You have a master’s degree, PhD or equivalent in related field such as public health, economics, or data science.
- Demonstrated experience in using data to drive impactful, scalable and cost-effective solutions. You love data and are passionate about using data to make decisions that can save and improve lives at large scale. You have demonstrated experience in the same.
- Strong analytical skills. You have experience in a range of analytical tools, types of analyses (cost-effectiveness, impact modeling, regression analyses, etc.), and proficiency in a variety of commercial and open source statistical software packages and data visualization tools (Tableau, STATA, SAS, SPSS, GIS, power Bi, R and others).
- Strategy and Learning. You think strategically and can adeptly structure robust analyses to answer priority questions that you or others have identified. You have a track record of using data to drive strategic, operational and programmatic decisions. You can creatively and effectively bring together data from different sources.
- Writing & presentation skills. You have demonstrated experience translating complex data into insights and actionable recommendations, presenting complex information to a variety of stakeholders in a clear, concise and inspiring manner, and writing white papers and other internal briefs based on analyses you have conducted.
- Curiosity. You stay current on new research and analytical tools. You love the opportunity to dig into an interesting question, to come up with creative approaches to data use and analysis to derive important insights. You’re eager to learn from others and try new approaches.
- Project and Team Management. You are organized, have strong project management skills and are able to effectively manage multiple projects and work with different teams simultaneously and prioritize accordingly. You enjoy mentoring and coaching colleagues, and have experience building team capabilities in analytics and using data to inform strategy.
- Systems builder. You like creating strong systems, processes and tools for collecting, using and analyzing data. When you see a need for a better way, you keen to roll up your sleeves and make it happen!
- Collaborative spirit. You actively listen and communicate. You connect easily with your colleagues internally and externally. You are keen to help others out and proactively look for ways to contribute.
- Lives our values. You can thrive in our culture – you can demonstrate inclusion, integrity, innovation, quick footedness, collaboration, and accountability.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
How to Apply
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information. If offered a role at Living Goods, we’ll request consent to complete a background check, which is part of our hiring process.
Interested and qualified? Go to Living Goods career website on livinggoods.org to apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Living Goods Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!