Office Of The AG Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Office Of The AG Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Office Of The AG Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Office Of The AG Job Vacancy for Senior ICT Officer Application Overview.
The Office Of The AG recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Office Of The AG jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Office Of The AG Job Vacancy for Senior ICT Officer Positions And How To Apply.
The Senior Information Communication Technology Officer duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Initiating and developing information communication technology policies,
- Coordinating systems development, implementation and maintenance;
- Carrying out feasibility studies;
- Developing ICT systems;
- Evaluating ICT systems and ensuring adherence to established Information Communication Technology Standards; training staff in Information Communication Technology matters;
- Planning, monitoring and evaluating program/activities within an Information Communication Technology division/unit;
- Liaising with user departments to ensure effective maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment; and evaluating hardware maintenance feasibility studies and detailed specifications before implementation.
- A person shall qualify for appointment of the Senior Information Communication Technology Officer if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has six (6) years relevant work experience;
- Has served in the grade of an Information Communication Technology Officer 1 or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years with proven experience;
- Holds a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Has demonstrated experience in implementing at least two large ICT projects that have an impact at National Level;
- Has demonstrated experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) deployment, databases, networks and data center or cloud solutions; has demonstrated experience in the deployment of large scale web based solutions
- Demonstrates professional competence;
- Demonstrates computer literacy;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form may be downloaded from the Business Registration Service website www.brs.go.ke, the Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke, and Africa Management Solutions Limited website www.amsol.co.ke
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised to apply for one position only where they are most suited.
The Completed application form should be sent or delivered to Africa Management Solutions Limited, 3rd Floor, Suite 12A, Vision Plaza, Mombasa Road or emailed at [email protected] on or before 3rd December, 2019
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present originals of the following documents:
National identity card or passport;
Academic and professional certificates and transcripts;
Any other relevant supporting documents and testimonials;
Clearances from the following bodies to demonstrate compliance with chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 :
Kenya Revenue Authority;
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
Higher Education Loans Board;
Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureau; and
Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Office Of The AG Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!