Job Vacancy Opened at Lesaffre for Application | How to Apply.
The Lesaffre Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Lesaffre Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Lesaffre recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Lesaffre jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Lesaffre Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Business Development Executive at Lesaffre
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Lesaffre
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Business Development
Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
Lesaffre Kenya is a recent entity within the Group. Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you will contribute to sales development of yeast, baking ingredients, bread improvers and to optimize the profit margin.
- Establish a data base of clients and potential clients: Craft Bakeries & Industrial Accounts
- Get to know the potential of each of the 2 segments and the main competitors market shares
- Sell directly to the identified accounts, provide support for the distributors sales forces and evaluate their performance
- Visit yeast and ingredients users regularly to identify needs and any potential problems.
- Identify new bakeries opening and anticipate their needs
- Competitive intelligence: know the competitor products, their prices and identify new products.
- Master the technical characteristics of Lesaffre product range in collaboration with our Area Master Baker.
- Participate in building a better market readability and a good commercial responsiveness
- Identify the customers technical support needs, share them to the area manager and to the Master Baker, and follow up the evolution of assistance missions
- Reach the targets defined with the Area Manager and share the challenges faced
- Use the sales support tools to upgrade your sales approach
- Canvass every day the new bakeries and share the digits
- Direct the new customers to the right products, capable of providing the best service
- Guarantee Lesaffre products quality image on your market
- Report & Follow-up the clients claims and make sure to deliver a reply within a reasonable time frame.
- Share weekly visit checklist and establish a formal monthly report
- Regularly update data base on the CRM software
- With a business background, you have field experience as a commercial supervisor or zone manager for at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of the BtoB Bakery segment (Craft and industrials)
- Autonomy and able to work at distance
- Transparency and integrity
- Human relation skills, diplomacy, good listener, field person
- Ability to analyse and summarise
- Toughness, taste for challenge and negotiation
- English / Swahili languages
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20 August. 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Lesaffre Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!