Job Vacancy Opened at Kenya Prisons Service for Application | How to Apply.
The Kenya Prisons Service Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kenya Prisons Service Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kenya Prisons Service recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kenya Prisons Service jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kenya Prisons Service Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government is one of the two Ministries of the National Government that are domiciled within the Presidency.
Recruitment of General Cadet Officers and Technicians into the Kenya Prisons Service (Male & Female)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial , Engineering / Technical , Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant , Law / Legal , Medical / Healthcare , Project Management , Research / Data Analysis , Security / Intelligence
The Kenya Prisons Service wishes to announce to the general public vacancies for general cadet officers and technicians.
Prospective candidates wishing to apply must satisfy the general conditions and requirements given below;
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be between the ages of 18-28 years for diploma/certificate holders; OR
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years for degree holders;
- Be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women;
- Be physically and medically fit;
- Must have good hearing and clear vision;
- Have no criminal record;
- Female candidates MUST not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire training period.
On recruitment, candidates will undergo an intensive Government sponsored para-military initial training course lasting not less than nine (9) months for technicians and (13) months for general cadets officers.
The recruitment exercise will be absolutely FREE.
Bribery and other acts of corruption are unlawful.
Any person presenting themselves for recruitment with falsified or fake academic/professional certificates, identity cards, or engaging in any acts that amount to corruption SHALL be disqualified, arrested and prosecuted.
Members of the public are warned that recruitment will only be conducted at the listed recruitment centre and on the day as indicated.
Any person therefore purporting to be issuing calling letters away from the recruitment centre should be treated as a criminal.
Prospective candidates MUST carry their original identification card, birth certificate, KRA PIN certificate, academ-ic certificates and other testimonials on the day of interviews.
- General Cadet Officers: Candidates must possess a relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized institution of higher learning;
- Technicians: Candidates must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ at KCSE or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and/or possess a relevant diploma/certificate from a recognized institution and registered with the relevant bodies where applicable.
- Quantity Surveyors
- Medical Doctors (Psychiatrists, General Physicians)
- Accounts/Finance Officers
- Procurement Officers
- Actuarial Scientists
- Statistics Officers
- Community Development Officers
- Public Administration and Management Officers
- Disaster Management Officers
- Security Management Officers
- Forensic Investigators
- Gender Development Officers
- Project Planning Management Officers
- Civil Engineers
- Library and Information Management Officers
- Clothing Textile/Interior Decor
- Hospitality Management Officers
- Business Management Officers
- Sports Management Officers.
Any other degree relevant to correctional work.
N/B: The entry level for all general cadet officers is at INSPECTORATE LEVEL.
- Clinical Officers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by filling the PSC.2 (REVISED 2016) application form which can be downloaded from (http://www.publicservice.go.ke) and attach clear photo-copies of relevant academic/professional certificates and their National Identification cards (ID).
Completed applications should be addressed to:
The Commissioner General of Prisons Prisons Headquarters P.O.BOX 30175-00100 NAIROBI
The Completed Applications should be deposited at the:
PRISONS STAFF TRAINING COLLEGE-RUIRU WHICH IS SITUATED ALONG THE RUIRU-KIAMBU ROAD, OFF THE EASTERN BY-PASS
So as to reach ON or BEFORE, 13th January, 2020.
Wycliffe 0. Ogallo, EBS COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF PRISONS
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kenya Prisons Service Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!