Job Vacancy Opened at Kakamega County for Application | How to Apply.
The Kakamega County Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kakamega County Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kakamega County recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kakamega County jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kakamega County Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
This is the entry and training grade for Diploma holders. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior and experienced officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail –
- decontaminating working benches, receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens;
- preparing clients for collection of specimens, receiving, collecting, labeling and registering of specimens;
- dis-aggregating specimens for processing and analyses, preparing reagents;
- examining specimens, writing and recording of results; dispatching the results for use in clinical management;
- preparing stains;
- performing blood grouping;
- issuing blood and blood products to peripheral health facilities; and
- Storing blood products according to their requirements.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission of University
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope.
Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin. Applications should be submitted to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 458-50100 KAKAMEGA
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at
Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th December, 2019
County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer. Female Candidates and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kakamega County Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!