Job Vacancy Opened at Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development for Application | How to Apply.
The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail the following:
- Development of instruments for data collection and mapping out research areas;
- Undertaking data collection and analysis;
- Preparation of education needs assessment reports; iv. Analysis of National Examinations;
- Conducting activities of subject and Course Panel
- Development of relevant and quality curriculum and curriculum support materials;
- Coordinate development of teacher training materials and orientation of teachers in Building Construction and
- Development and review of documents for evaluation and vetting of curriculum support materials
For appointment to this grade an applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education Technology-Building Construction option or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Relevant working experience of at least Five (5) years
- Demonstrated professional competence in curriculum development in Building Construction or related areas
- Proficient in computer use and application;
- Initiative, be a team player and highly motivated;
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter six of the constitution
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward 6 copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 20th December, 2019. All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees. Details of these positions can be obtained from KICD Website: www.kicd.ac.ke.
The Director/Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, P.O. Box 30231-00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. We encourage people with disability and the marginalized to apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!