Job Vacancy Opened at Poa Internet for Application | How to Apply.
The Poa Internet Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Poa Internet Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Poa Internet recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Poa Internet jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Poa Internet Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
We are growing very fast to cover the rest of Kenya and eventually Africa. It is envisaged that the success of the business will grow to over 150 networks across East Africa. It is from this background that we seek prospective candidates to fill the role of Junior Design Associate.
At Poa, we pride ourselves on being a values-driven company and we love working with values-driven employees. Poa’s vision is “Internet in every home in Africa”. To achieve this vision, we live by our values, captured in the acronym, We CONNECT. At Poa, we: Create a better world for the people we serve, Open our eyes to problems and opportunities, Never stop learning never stop moving forward, Name it, own it, solve it, Engage with the bigger picture even in the details, Care about each other and Tujienjoy kazini.
Mission Statement for the Role:
To contribute in the design of research-grounded interventions and solutions that meet user needs and develop a culture of co-creation, human-centered design, and iteration within the organisation.
Own assigned human-centered design tasks contribute to co-create with the Research, Analytics and Product teams to design and measure interventions.
Financial: Dependent on project needs
Key SMART Results for A-Player
- Develop and document a learning and development strategy for the junior designer role with the Design Manager-Q2 2023
- Conduct in-person and remote usability testing for Install and Sales journeys on redesigned CRM app-Q2 2023
- Own and create assigned mobile and web components for the poa! Internet design kit-Q2 2023
- Design Install & Sales Journeys mockups guided by Wireframes and the UI Kit-Q2 2023
- Design training material for poa! Share box for poa! employees and sharers-Q2 2023
- Design infographic on poa! the impact from data provided by respective reports-Q2 2023
- Follow up on tickets arising from feedback gathered during design field visits that concern other departments and ensure they are resolved accordingly-Q3 2023
- Translate CJM outline from Miro to a shareable and scalable model for company-wide sharing-Q3 2023
- Document research insights for the pilot of digital education initiative-Q4 2023
Level of Experience Required (Mandatory & Nice to Have)
- 1-2 years design experience (e.g UX and UI)
- Department stage of development where this role sits
- Rapid Scale and Growth
Key Competencies Criticality (H, M, L)
- Foundational design skills across design disciplines including UX and UI-H
- A portfolio with some design work that includes UX/UI projects-H
- Has taken courses to get acquainted with HCD ethos-M
- Willing and able to get down and grubby on the ground in the areas we operate. Tactical, scrappy, relentless-H
- Willing to engage customers, stakeholders, and communities in efforts to understand their needs-H
- Customer-centric mentality; focused on accurate representation of customer’s voice no matter the audience-H
- Ability to capture stakeholders’ thoughts in notes, sketches, and other forms of documentation so they can be pursued-H
- Has worked across low-income communities across Kenya to understand user needs, motivations, and context-L
Mandatory Criteria if Any with no exceptions to hire:
- Foundational design skills with the ability to design digital products
- A portfolio of product design projects that showcases an understanding of design principles
How to Apply
Closing Date: 31 July. 2023
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Poa Internet Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!