Job Vacancy Opened at Britam for Application | How to Apply.
The Britam Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Britam Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Britam recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Britam jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Britam Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Responsible for assisting in driving legal projects and activities relating to Britam Life Assurance Company (K) Limited with special emphasis on and providing internal legal advice to other teams across service lines as well as reviewing and negotiating various contracts while adhering to Britam’s internal policies.
- To provide of internal legal opinions as requested by the various departments within the business;
- Negotiation, drafting/reviewing of agreements and other legal documentation;
- Assist in the coordination of litigation matters including dealing with summons and claims brought against the Company as well as monitor and update on all on-going court cases;
- Reviewing and contributing to drafting Company’s policies as requested;
- To keep abreast with upcoming laws and regulations and advice the business accordingly;
- To provide assistance in Intellectual property issues including registration rights, clearance rights, IP strategies etc.;
- To perfect securities for loans (mortgages, plot loans or motor vehicle loans);
- To work closely with and manage external Advocates on Britam’s Panel of Lawyers through pro-active interaction and correspondence;
- To review advocates legal costs to ensure that the same are within the Advocates Remuneration Order 2014 as well as attempt other cost saving measures such as attempting out of court negotiations;
- To facilitate and participate in training programs as initiated by the Company/ Legal Department;
- Maintain the legal register on contracts and securities; and
- Assistance with Projects as undertaken by the Company.
- The Legal and Company Secretary Department within Britam; and
- All departments within Britam Life Assurance Co. (K) Limited.
- Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Qualified to practice Law in Kenya with a valid practicing certificate;
- Bachelors of Law Degree (LLB) from a recognized University;
- At least 2 years of legal experience, preferably with a commercial law firm and/ or Life Insurance Company; and
- Developed commercial awareness with an outcome orientated approach and the ability to apply legal principles pragmatically.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills;
- Demonstrated reporting abilities;
- Ability to manage with matters with little or no assistance;
- High level of self-confidence and interpersonal skills;
- High levels of energy, creativity and enthusiasm;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task between various briefs;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize with attention to detail;
- High integrity and ethics;
- Assertive with the ability to coherently articulate issues- orally and verbally; and
- High level of intellectual agility, initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Britam Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!