White House Internship Program – Summer application form 2020 | How to Apply for this opportunity online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the White House Internship Program – Summer before the application deadline.
White House Internship Program – Summer 2020 for U.S. citizens application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on kenyapen.com for free.
White House Internship Program – Summer Application Instruction
- The White House Internship Program – Summer application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of White House Internship Program – Summer.
Applications are open for the White House Internship Program – Summer 2020. The White House Internship Program’s mission is to make the “People’s House” accessible to future leaders from around the nation.
The White House Internship Program is a public service leadership program that provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and build leadership skills. This hands-on program is designed to mentor and cultivate today’s young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the Executive Office, and prepare them for future public service opportunities.
The assignments given to an intern on any given day could include: conducting research, managing incoming inquiries, attending meetings, writing memos, and staffing events. While interns’ responsibilities and tasks vary by department, all interns are united through weekly events, including a speaker series and professional development opportunities. Most importantly, the internship experience emphasizes community, and interns participate in service projects at non-profit organizations in Washington, D.C.
- White House internships are unpaid positions. Applicants are encouraged to contact educational institutions and other non-profit organizations to apply for assistance as needed. Any outside income, funding, or housing assistance received as a White House intern must receive pre-approval.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, must be 18 years of age, and must meet at least one of the following criteria to apply:
- Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution).
- Have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution) no more than two years before the internship program start date.
- Are a veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty–for any length of time–in the two years preceding the internship program start date.
The White House Internship Program selection process is highly competitive. Applicants are encouraged to submit a thorough application that illustrates their qualifications, character, and commitment to public service.
Selection as a White House intern is based on the following criteria:
- A commitment to public service
- Demonstrated leadership in the community
- A commitment to the mission of the Trump Administration
For more information, visit White House Internship.
Deadline: January 3, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the White House Internship Program – Summer application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!