Global Thinkers Forum Mentoring Program application form | How to Apply for this opportunity online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the Global Thinkers Forum Mentoring Program before the application deadline.
The Global Thinkers Forum Mentoring Program 2020 for Telemachus Youth and Athena MENA Women application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on kenyapen.com for free.
Global Thinkers Forum Mentoring Program Application Instruction
- The Global Thinkers Forum Mentoring Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Global Thinkers Forum Mentoring Program.
Applications for the 2020 “Telemachus” mentoring programme for Youth and the 2020 “Athena MENA” mentoring programme for Women are now open! The Global Thinkers Mentors programmes aim to add value to young people’s lives from all over the world and the lives of women in the MENA region, through their individual interaction with inspiring people, willing to guide them and advise them on issues of career and life. It is also about bridging the gap between the current and future leaders of the world as well as bringing about positive change in the world by nurturing the next generation of leaders, while creating an international network of experienced mentors and alumni, fully ‘equipped’ to conquer their goals.
Global Thinkers Forum (GTF) is a global platform bringing together a diverse network of thought leaders and creating meaningful networking and conversations around global challenges and trends. GTF’s mission focuses on three areas: fostering accountability in leadership, promoting women’s empowerment and creating opportunities for young people to develop. GTF is also a bridge-builder, and an organisation that promotes public-private sector partnerships and opens conduits for collaboration and stakeholder engagement. The Forum is London-based and was incubated at Oxford University’s Said Business School in 2011. It has been created with the vision to help our societies and leaders navigate a very complex world.
As part of the Global Thinkers Mentors, GTF has created two programmes ‘Telemachus’ and ‘Athena MENA’ connecting its participants with thought leaders and inspiring individuals. Telemachus benefits young individuals between 18-29 from around the world, while Athena MENA focuses on women above the age of 22.
In either context, GTF pairs mentors with mentees on the following areas of mentoring: Governance & Public Office, Accountable Leadership, Media, Business, Entrepreneurship, Corporate Career, Academia, Non Profit, Science.
GTF mentees are provided with a personalized development opportunity to address individual learning needs. This opportunity helps them over a period of eight months to develop new skills and expertise, and to enhance, enrich and expand their professional and personal perspectives. GTF mentors help mentees also with confidence-building in dealing with challenges and issues. They also assist with advice on career development and personal growth as well as their networking opportunities.
As a result of this process, GTF mentees ‘graduate’ far better equipped to set goals, to aim high and achieve them!
- You are eligible to apply for ‘Telemachus’ if you are a young individual between 18-29.
- ‘Athena’ is for MENA women above the age of 22, if you fall in the category please feel free to apply.
- For the Athena MENA programme, applicants with fluent command of English, who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or have equally-relevant professional experience of a minimum of 5 years will be prioritized.
- For both programmes they expect their candidates to manifest motivation, commitment and critical thinking skills.
If you are selected as mentee then you need to be aware of the following:
- You should enter this relationship with an open mind.
- You need to be candid.
- The relationship and everything you will share with your mentor will remain confidential.
- Always be punctual and respectful of your mentor’s time.
- Avoid defensive reaction to feedback.
- The advice you will receive is meant to offer you perspective diversity and skills building and is by no means a certificate, a qualification or a degree.
- The mentor/mentee relationship cannot be between individuals who work together regularly.
- The relationship and its content are confidential
- Mentor and mentee need to get together (even virtually) periodically
Please write a motivational letter explaining what you would like to achieve and what your aspirations are. In your letter show clear understanding of your motivation to be mentored.
You can send it directly to [email protected] indicating ‘Mentee Application’ and the mentoring programme you are applying for in the title or use the link above to ‘Mentees Application’ and a member of the Global Thinkers Forum team will be in touch with you.
For more information, visit Global Thinkers Forum.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Global Thinkers Forum Mentoring Program application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!