Job Vacancy Opened at United States International University for Application | How to Apply.
The United States International University Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
United States International University Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The United States International University recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The United States International University jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of United States International University Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Reporting to the Associate Deputy Vice Chancellor- Student Affairs, the holder of this position will be responsible for providing administrative and technical leadership in the establishment and operations of a Differently Abled Persons & Special Needs resource center. The center will ensure accessibility and inclusivity of Differently Abled persons and other Special Needs in all the university’s processes, programs, services, facilities and equipment.
- Establish the Differently Abled Persons & Special Needs resource center;
- Ensure the full adherence and compliance of the access of Differently Abled Persons and other Special Needs (DAP & SN) policy by all arms of the university community;
- Develop tools, instruments, controls and procedures for monitoring, assessment, evaluation and tracking of the provision of services for DAP & SN;
- Collect and document data on recruitment, admission, enrollment, retention and graduation of DAP & SN;
- Keep records of the diagnoses or natures of the disabilities or special needs presented and performing periodic reviews of the same;
- Act as the point of contact for DAP & SN in relation to information on all university services;
- Notify the relevant department/support services of any admission or recruitment of DAP & SN and of the special or additional learning support required by the person(s);
- Document and track complaints raised by or relating to DAP & SN regarding their work, or in and out of class experience while on or out of campus;
- Liaise with the parents/guardians and support systems for Differently Abled Students with and Special Needs (DAP & SN) on their general social and academic welfare;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, agencies and committees to generate information, training and advocacy/sensitization programs on the needs of DAP & SN;
- Monitor, assess and evaluate the university’s adherence to the access of the DAP & SN Policy and relevant legal and statutory requirements, and recommend revisions as may be necessary. Such revisions shall be undertaken with due involvement of DAP & SN.
- Conduct periodic reviews and updating of the DAP & SN policy to ensure that emerging issues, practices and trends in the provision of quality services, products and educations to DAP & SN are, where appropriate, incorporated therein.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Five years of work experience in the area of disability inclusion or its equivalent preferably in an institution of higher learning.
- Membership in relevant professional bodies
Competencies & Skills
- Knowledge of curriculum and pedagogy techniques for DAP & SN
- A working understanding of research methodologies
- Strong leadership, analytical & critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Be self-motivated and highly-disciplined.
- High level of integrity & confidentiality
- Good listening and mediation skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Decision making skills
How to Apply
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and want to work as a team member in a modern and progressive institution where you can make a difference, please apply. Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to the following address by Friday, January 3, 2020.
Director of Administration, United States International University – Africa P.O Box 14634-00800, Nairobi, Kenya Email: [email protected] www.usiu.ac.ke/jobs
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the United States International University Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!