Job Vacancy Opened at United States International University – Africa for Application | How to Apply.
The United States International University – Africa Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
United States International University – Africa Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The United States International University – Africa recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The United States International University – Africa jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of United States International University – Africa Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- 24 hours on campus;
- Manage a zone warden system according to the evacuation plan;
- Co-ordinate and supervise the functions of the contracted security guards to ensure that they meet the university’s expectation;
- Report all the daily occurrences for action through the chain of command;
- Assist with the security training and awareness to all contracted guards to conform to the university internal security needs (done by carrying out routine lectures, compliance physical checks of the guards their assignments);
- Identify and control staff ,equipment, students and visitors in and out of the university premises;
- Monitoring movements of university equipment into and out of campus by verifying gate passes;
- Conduct regular searches to unearth crime and criminality and enforcement of all rules/regulations/policies;
- Monitor functionality of perimeter fence, CCTV, fire-fighting equipment and securing lighting system in the university;
- Preventing, detecting and protection against all illegal invasion and destruction of the university’s assets and information;
- Perform any other duties as directed by the management / laws from time to time.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice, Police Science or any social science from an accredited university;
- A diploma in lieu of the above in a security-related discipline or social science;
- K.C.S.E grade C+ (plus) or equivalent;
- Have served for a period of five (5) years in the disciplined forces or held a supervisory role from recognized security firms;
- Possession of a valid driving license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Tactical training skills
- Administrative and management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Recording devices operation skills
- Knowledge of zone warden system operations
- Knowledge of basic field security procedures
- Knowledge of security training procedures
- Ability to carry out comprehensive investigations
- Ability to manage teams
- Knowledge of evacuation procedures
- Knowledge of public order management
- Knowledge of MS-Office software
How to Apply
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and want to work as a team member in a modern and progressive institution where you can make a difference, please apply. Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to the following address by Friday, January 3, 2020.
Director of Administration, United States International University – Africa P.O Box 14634-00800, Nairobi, Kenya Email: [email protected] www.usiu.ac.ke/jobs
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the United States International University – Africa Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!