Job Vacancy Opened at Standard Chartered Bank for Application | How to Apply.
The Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Standard Chartered Bank recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Standard Chartered Bank jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
To deliver simply first class client service and advice to our Corporate & Institutional Banking clients in all interactions for transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
- Responsible for serving as primary contact person for clients and SCB staff for advice, enquiries, complaints, etc.
- Deliver simply first class service against agreed service standards.
- As a Service Partner, work together with Relationship Managers, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues, identify opportunities and deliver the bank’s brand promise.
- Build relationships and rapport with clients at the transactional / operational level.
- Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors
- Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
- Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
- Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, enquiries, and instructions
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling
- Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
- Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency / performance, through optimising channel usage, identifying service improvements, product solutions, and cross-sell opportunities
- Participate in the annual account planning with the RM and agree account service plan for the client.
- Deliver the service plan, including:
- Participating in quarterly Service Reviews with key clients. Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service level standards
- On a selective basis, accompanying Relationship Managers on sales calls to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients’ operational and service issues
- Leveraging on the VoC process and the relationship to understand client’s needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
- Making proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business
- Build trusted partnerships with clients
- Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives
- Comply with the process for client identification
- Comply with applicable Anti-Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
- Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’ efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customer
- Must be Fluent in both English and Mandarin Language, able to read write and speak.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and detail orientated
- Proactive rather than reactive
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Loves to solve problems, and has good analytical and problem solving skills
- High self-esteem and confidence level
- A genuine liking for people, able to feel comfortable amongst strangers and enjoys working for and serving others
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills. A good listener, able to make themselves understood when communicating with all kinds of people
- Sensitivity towards people and ability to show compassion or empathy with a pleasant disposition and able to control feelings that may create conflict
- Able to recognize basic styles of customer behaviour and how to adapt each style to create positive ‘chemistry’
- Able to apply questioning skills for in-depth analysis of attitudes, situations, problems and priorities to determine optimum strategy on how to deal with them
- Freedom of decision making and ability to offer and apply differentiated services that suit the client, based on the client service model and agreement with Relationship Managers
- Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks
- Able to provide professional advice on Corporate Banking products and services
- Able to analyse the clients’ perspective in various situations and determine positive or negative behaviour for opportunities to gain agreement
Method of Application
Closing Date : 10th March, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!