Job Vacancy Opened at Standard Bank Group for Application | How to Apply.
The Standard Bank Group Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Standard Bank Group Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Standard Bank Group recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Standard Bank Group jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Standard Bank Group Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Marketing: Defining, marketing and protecting the Standard Bank brand across our business – including specialist advice and activity for specific countries and business units.
Drive the conceptualization and implementation of strategically aligned External & Internal Communications for both traditional and digital media marketing activities, working with marketing, digital, brand and communication teams to ensure that content and all communication properties are used effectively to deliver against the Business and Brand strategies and to generate staff and customer engagement. Driving best practice and thought leadership within Digital Platform Management.
Support the Execution of Communications function (Internal and External)
• Support the execution of Corporate Communications implementation plan.
• Collaborating with Communications team and other functions to develop information and communication tools to support internal and external communications on priority issues, including Internal newsletter, internal communications emails, handouts, factsheets and reports, draft and/or edit press releases, fact sheets, reports, internal communications.
• Ensuring effective disseminations and use of these across both our internal and external stakeholders and help develop plan, implement and curate communications content to support Stanbic Bank’s yearly events, activities, programmes and projects.
• Manage and update stakeholder and media contact database.
• Manage all internal communication platforms. Ensure Stanbic Bank visibility and staff engagements through engaging on various internal channels e.g Kaizala, newsletter, Stanbic FM etc
• Serve as an internal point of contact for all communications, corporate function activities including 3rd party suppliers like photography, videography and agencies.
• Support with development of Communications reports.
• Provide support for sourcing daily and weekly updates from all Bank projects and partner-related projects.
• Participate in the management of the overall agency relationships with stakeholders relevant to Public Relations, digital, direct and social media marketing.
• Represent your area of specialisation in communications and marketing in the relevant management meetings.
• Build and maintain solid and productive relationships across all business units to ensure buy-in of the Communications and digital marketing approach, policies and standards.
Direct and coordinate Communications content for both External and Internal audiences
• Strategically lead the content and look and feel of all communication platforms in the country/Business Unit to ensure that they are in line with the user requirements and brand guidelines and deliver to what matters to all our target customers and segments with local nuances.
• Drive content development programmes where necessary to ensure content project plans are delivered and that content refreshes and updates managed appropriately.
• Drive content syndication and integration across and between all platforms where necessary
• Optimise usage of the web content management system/s that power the sites in your portfolio, working closely with IT and the vendors to ensure that all relevant features are used optimally and that relevant team members/stakeholders are trained appropriately
• Ensure that content management processes and workflows and governance processes are in place to ensure audit trails are in place and all compliance requirements are met.
• Ensure that brand equity & reputation is protected across all activities driven.
• Collaborate with marketing managers, business stakeholders and specialist teams to ensure the content supports and aligns with marketing and eCommerce objectives.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer engagement points in order to make recommendations to improve content.
• Collaborate with the all-Digital Marketing teams to continually research and identify opportunities to enhance the online customer engagement experience to continually optimise content on the platform/s in your portfolio.
Website and Digital Marketing Properties Management
• Understand and o the Digital Presence, Digital Marketing Eco-system and strategy for Stanbic Bank
• Monitor and evaluate all the digital presences within the portfolio to ensure they are up-to-date and relevant and that they comply with the content, Brand and CI guidelines.
• Source statistics on usage for all digital presences in your portfolio and provide reports that are relevant to various stakeholders’ requirements.
• Research and guide on latest digital trends in digital platforms and promote best practice.
• Manage banner bookings and the banner schedule and ensure all digital presences reflect the bookings made.
• Drive and/or participate in digital presence development projects ensuring that marketing play a key role in all content management
• Develop and embed all content management, design and Analytics processes and operating models through strong collaboration with all key stakeholders and driving change management processes where necessary
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time by problem solving, facilitating solutions and, where necessary, escalating significant delays to the project managers (business unit marketing manager).
• Identify opportunities to improve the digital presence processes, governance, documentation, templates and outputs in line with business requirements.
Manage the development of digital platforms strategies, planning and execution
• Help implement integrated digital and social media marketing strategies (including social, mobile, email and web) for the country/Business Unit, working closely with the External Affairs and Corporate Communications Senior Manager, Marketing team, Group Digital Marketing, Social media teams and agencies to drive a consumer focussed solution.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase online traffic to Stanbic Bank websites and digital platforms and social media platforms aligned with business objectives.
• Work closely with eCommerce Marketing teams to ensure activities are aligned.
• Ensure effective implementation of digital marketing campaigns for the brand and products and services by providing campaign strategy, planning and measurement factoring in business goals and strategies.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the digital user experience design processes and customer experience strategies ensuring that digital activities support, enhance and/or influence them where appropriate.
• Participate and be integral to the overall marketing and communications strategic planning for the county/Business Unit.
• Act as thought leader and educate the business units and marketing teams on the power of best practices and emerging opportunities in your area of specialisation.
• Research and keep up to date on digital, direct and social media trends and recommend new ways in which innovations can enhance the effectiveness and performance of activities.
• Partner with all parts of the business such as IT, Digital Banking, Group Interactive Marketing and Social Media teams, working in embedded and/or cross-functional teams where necessary.
Manage Digital Marketing Resources.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of allocated budgets that are consistent with the financial guidelines provided by the business unit and Marketing and Communications.
• Demonstrate return on investment of internal communications, Public Relations, digital, direct and social media marketing activities.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Communications/Public Relations and Digital Marketing or equivalent Communications Digital Marketing qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Communications/Public Relations and Digital Marketing
- Certificate Diploma in Communications/Public Relations and Digital Marketing
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Standard Bank Group Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!