Job Vacancy Opened at Mastercard for Application | How to Apply.
The Mastercard Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Mastercard Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Mastercard recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Mastercard jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Mastercard Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Acceptance Development , Kenya and EthiopiaOverview
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers/markets
• Focuses on growing market share, market acceptance, the number of customer touch points, and MasterCard’s regional footprint
• Sets sales strategy aligned with geography and segment strategy
• Responsible for pipeline management at the segment level
• Assists with the development of a sales pipeline in coordination with product development and account management teams
• Helps prepare for and participates in conversations with key decision makers about product opportunities
• Analyzes customers’ existing business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Develops financial modeling and business cases for identified business development opportunities
• Supports the execution and management of the customer contract agreement process
• Assists in evaluating the deal process to deliver efficiencies and added improvements
• Supports existing business development relationships e.g., government, regulators, industry bodies
• Experience executing and managing business development strategies for mid-sized countries/regions/industry verticals
• Track record in achieving business development targets and building customer relationships through customer sales
• Demonstrated success introducing existing and emerging solutions in a specific MasterCard country/region/industry vertical
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Mastercard Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!