Job Vacancy Opened at Kuehne+ Nagel for Application | How to Apply.
The Kuehne+ Nagel Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kuehne+ Nagel Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kuehne+ Nagel recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The Kuehne+ Nagel jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kuehne+ Nagel Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
We offer an employee friendly environment in a Global Organization that offers you an opportunity to develop and grow within the Kuehne + Nagel Group with a competitive remuneration package. This is also an opportunity for you to join a team focusing on customer excellence.
The success factors in this role will be facilitation of effective declaration, guidance to relevant business unit, customers and sales team in all customs matters. Covering a period 4 months of maternity leave and annual leave.
- To attain a seamless flow of all customs documentation and procedures. Also, to undertake specific customs declarations in the customs system accurately and in a timely manner for all shipments under Kuehne + Nagel contract.
- To undertake correct and timely Import declaration form (IDF) applications and follow up on approvals through the customs systems and ensure same are sent to the customers or customer service as appropriate.
- Generate Other Government Agencies (OGA) consignment documents (CD’s), Port Health Permits through Ken trade as appropriate, Kenya Bureau of standards (KEBS) exemption, Unique consignment reference number (UCR’s) for Export Procession zones (EPZ) and UCR from Mother Import declaration form (IDF).
- Constant follow up of delayed passing of entries and IDF approvals and ensure customers and or customer service are updated accordingly.
- Ensure up to date with the customs act and regulations for proper solutions and guidance.
- Conversant with all Harmonized system (HS) codes and customs regimes.
- Maintain updated, effective contact with customs on all new regulations and ensuring that all relevant parties are updated accordingly.
- Ensure that all preceding entries are active in the customs systems.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Familiar with the East African Customs Act & Harmonized System code
- Excellent customer service
- East African customs training & computer literate
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, team player
- Problem Solving, ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Kiswahili
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kuehne+ Nagel Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!