Job Vacancy Opened at AFRIpads Service for Application | How to Apply.
The AFRIpads Service Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
AFRIpads Service Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The AFRIpads Service recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The AFRIpads Service jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of AFRIpads Service Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
AFRIpads has established itself as the leading supplier of reusable sanitary pads in the East Africa region and beyond. The company’s fastest growing market segment is supplying reusable pads to Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and multilateral organizations (ex. UNICEF, UNFPA, etc.) in Sub-Saharan African countries (ex. Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, etc.). AFRIpads seeks an exceptional Partnerships & Business Development Representative to maintain and grow our sales within Kenya for the initial (3-months), and then develop into a Representative supporting our on-going business development into Ethiopia and Somalia. The Representative will lead business development and drive demand creation for the AFRIpads product line (reusable pads), as well as deliver on our holistic approach to partnerships. The ideal candidate is a determined, self-motivated individual who is keen to gain hands-on experience in the humanitarian and development sectors by way of a growing social enterprise model.
- Maintain relations, and create new opportunities for the sales of AFRIpads Menstrual Kits, and other associated AFRIpads products, in Kenya and later into Ethiopia and Somalia, by supporting existing and identifying new partnerships with NGOs, UN Agencies, corporates and government bodies
- Deliver on the AFRIpads Partnership offering, including our educational and data collection toolkit, and the facilitation of training sessions for partner teams
- Effectively manage and maintain supportive relationships with customers, partners and stakeholders
- Assist customers with field visits to help inform on use and care of AFRIpads to product recipients, and conduct timely follow-up
- Support the Regional Partnerships & Business Development Manager to create new business opportunities in the global market segment
- Provide input on sales and marketing needs to support the marketing and communications team
- Keep an up-to-date database of all AFRIpads clients on com
- Attend conferences and trade shows to promote AFRIpads’ products and liaise with customers
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on related products in East Africa
- Three (3) years minimum work experience, ideally in business development, sales, marketing, entrepreneurship, customer service, or a similar field
- Proven ability to strategize, organize, and deliver a customized, targeted sales pitch to a broad spectrum of potential customers, partners and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally and with sensitivity amongst culturally diverse staff and customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively, with excellent time management and self-motivation
- Mastery of English with excellent command of the language, both written and oral
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Flexibility with shifting priorities and competing demands in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends) and travel frequently across East Africa and Horn of Africa Regions (50% travel)
- Willingness and flexibility to cover for travelling team mates and support other relevant office functions
- Commitment to the company’s mission and objectives, with a keen sensitivity to empower and enable value- conscious consumers through social enterprise
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AFRIpads Service Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!