Job Vacancy Opened at International Justice Mission for Application | How to Apply.
The International Justice Mission Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
International Justice Mission Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The International Justice Mission recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Kenyapen.com.
- The International Justice Mission jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of International Justice Mission Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, investigators and aftercare professionals work with local governments to ensure victim rescue, to prosecute perpetrators and to strengthen the community and civic factors that promote functioning public justice systems.
After 25 years of continued growth and operational success in pioneering the work of protecting those who are experiencing poverty from violence, IJM has become a $100+ million organization. As IJM continues this trajectory of growth and scaling of its impact, with the Vision to protect 500 million people by the year 2030, IJM’s Global Director, People Operations is seeking a Regional Sr. Coordinator, People Operations.
The Regional Sr. Coordinator, People Operations will provide day-to-day people operational and administrative support to the regional people operations function. The primary purpose of this role is to support the Regional Head, People Operations in ensuring HR operations are working effectively and efficiently.
This position is based in the Africa & Europe region and reports the Regional Head, People Operations.
- Help ensure delivery of GPS programs and tools into the region;
- Supports end-to-end delivery within geography for Global and Region HR Measures effectiveness of global programs;
- Supports local HR in delivery of business-driven tools (e.g., Workday);
- Supports the local implementation required (e.g., translations) of Global programs and tools;
- Ensures transparency of information for continuous improvement within the HR Community ; and
- Responsible for overall data integrity of employment records in Box and HRIS. This will include facilitating regular audits and leading projects to ensure employees have executed the most current versions and are up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, HR or equivalent;
- At least 4 years of experience in handling HR Operations;
- Any other form of human resources certification is an added advantage;
- Previous experience in contributing HR policy/Infrastructure development;
- Ability to look at processes from a global perspective;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information;
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly motivated nature with an innate sense of urgency and positive can-do attitude; and
- Function effectively with others on the team or independently.
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Disciplined with priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Adept at creative problem solving.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith* in one document.
What is a statement of faith? A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31 July. 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the International Justice Mission Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!